Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Random GaGa Crap

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    Yes, Adam Levine thinks so much of himself. I actually love some of Maroon 5's songs. But it is like that Tori lyric.. so you can make me cum.. doesn't make you... whatever you want to say.. a Rock God.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

Lady Gaga Teams Up With the Muppets - "Lady Gaga & the Muppets' Holiday Spectacular"

The "Applause" singer will appear on a 90-minute special with the Muppets, her second one, ABC announced today. "Lady Gaga & the Muppets' Holiday Spectacular" will air on Nov. 28 (Thanksgiving) from 9:30-11 p.m. ET.

Not only will Gaga perform songs from her new album (she'll sing "Applause" with several of the Muppets and have a duet with Kermit the Frog), but Sir Elton John, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and RuPaul will have duets with Muppets as well. Adding to the star-studded program is Kristen Bell, who will star in a sketch alongside Gaga and the Muppets.
    Well then...
    Last edited by Bastien; 10-17-2013 at 11:34 PM.

Now THIS is exciting news.
    "See everything as an illusion, and enjoy it even though you are not of it."
    ~Alanis Morissette, paraphrased

imagine a future and be in it emanate's Avatar
    I'm more excited for that than I am for Artpop. No joke.

ice cream and pizza Father Lucifer's Avatar
    David IX ought to be a happy miss piggy about this, no?!

Koons sculpture revealed at artRAVE (It's huge!)

This morning on "The View," they showed a clip from the upcoming Thanksgiving special with the Muppets.

Last edited by SweetSaliva; 11-14-2013 at 05:43 AM.

Gaga's SNL promos for this week:

worth a million in prizes .chris's Avatar
    I had dinner at her parent's restaurant in NY on Saturday. It was not intentional. I did not realize until after I made reservations that was the case. I have to say, I've never met a more friendly waitstaff ever. It was kind of absurd how nice they were. Food was good too. It was kind of cute- they had a couple of Gaga shirts for sale.

From Twitter:

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 4h
    I put so much love into my music, into my shows, I make it all for you. I'll never understand the overflow of hate sent my way.

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 4h
    Or maybe thats what entertainment is now. It's more fun to point & laugh than appreciate the artist. I'll keep rehearsing my steps #showbiz

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 1h
    @billboard you're included actually. In todays industry, u should be supportive of music period. Why target a passionate + dedicated artist?
    I feel bad for her, I really do. She tries so damn hard and gets maligned for every little thing. She opens at number 1 and every news outlet is desperate to call her a flop. Sure, the sales are disappointing, but all of the articles are reporting on the sales figures with a sneer.

^ I just wish she'd ignore it all and not even tweet stuff like that though. I agree with her but all it does is fan the flames. It really makes me glad I grew up during a time when there was some mystique around artists and their music, and you didn't have this constant barrage of unnecessary communication every day. I'll go on a very curmudgeonly rant about how shitty pop culture is in 2013 if I continue so I'll stop there.

God, WHY does she do that?! This is what I was talking about in that other thread about her letting things get to her instead of ignoring it and trying to be above it.

^You guys are both right, and I really do wish she'd keep that stuff to herself. When she says it only fuels her fire when people tell her she'll fail, then she tweets that, it's headdesky.

And Mike, your point about music and mystique is spot-on. I'd actually love to read an in-depth piece on how social media has removed mystery from our favorite celebrities, and that the transparency is faulty.

She's basically just admitting that she reads articles about herself. Which is really something I don't want to know...

[ validated ]
    If Lady Gaga, of all people, can't understand by now that everything she does isn't going to be universally praised and loved by the press & public - she has real problems headed her way. I'd take people reacting strongly to what I do, one way or the other, over a bunch of indifference any day.

And now I'll say something nice: I thought her jazzy rendition of Applause on SNL was really fun, and it put a smile on my face.
    Last edited by C33; 11-21-2013 at 12:27 AM.