Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Bah humbug!

Quote Originally Posted by My Chemical Kala View Post
    Emanate and Chris - hope you feel better soon.
    Thank you! I'm getting better. No sore throat anymore and minimal congestion. I'm still exhausted, though, and I know it will take time to rebuild my energy. Blargh. One day at time, like anything else.

Much love to everyone who is struggling through the holiday season.

Started off Dec 23 thinking I was having a heart attack (literally). Went to ER and thankfully no heart attack, but some unexplained symptoms. Major emergency stuff ruled out so that's good. It was pretty scary though. I'm not one to rush to the ER. The rest of the holidays was a whirlwind of family. It was pretty good overall. My son has been sleeping int until 7am which has been lovely (he's usually up at 6). Had bloodwork today to try to narrow down what might be going on with me, although I seem to be symptom free now. Perhaps I was fighting off a very weird virus.

happy holidays everyone. I'm so sorry for those of you suffering. I wish you all happiness!

^WoW! It's good to hear that all major stuff was ruled out. I'm glad your symptom free now! Hopefully it was just a weird virus.

I once thought I was having a heart attack, literally. I could feel my heart beating irregularly. I was vomiting and so nauseated. I was very, very scared. Turns out I had an electrolyte imbalance.

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    So this year can fuck right off. My mom's family are all gathered at my uncle's house. My uncle isn't expected to live more than a few hours longer. He was diagnosed with colon cancer earlier this year! They are in North Carolina. I'm in Indiana. This means my 94 year old grandma is going to burry two of her four children. Just no!
    My uncle didn't pass away until yesterday. Nobody really knows how he stayed alive past the 25th. He hadn't had anything to eat or drink in four days on the 25th. I spoke to my grandma on the phone last night. She seems to be doing OK given the circumstances.

to everyone. We are almost through it!