Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW MADONNA ALBUM 2012-- M.D.N.A. (Discussion, Details, Updates, Etc.)

NEW MADONNA ALBUM 2012 - "MDNA" (Discussion, Details, Updates, Etc.)

- The album is titled "MDNA" and will be released on March 26th via Interscope Records - Madonna's first album with the label. "MDNA" is Madonna's 12th studio album overall (not counting 1990's soundtrack album, "I'm Breathless") and is her first album release in nearly four years since the April 2008 release of "Hard Candy."

- The album will be made available in two editions:

Standard Edition

Deluxe Edition

Track Listing:

Girl Gone Wild
    Gang Bang (*)
    I’m Addicted
    Turn Up the Radio
    Give Me All Your Luvin’ (ft. M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj)
    Some Girls
    Superstar
    I Don’t Give A (ft. Nicki Minaj)
    I’m a Sinner
    Love Spent
    Masterpiece
    Falling Free

Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks:

Beautiful Killer
    I Fucked Up (**)
    B-Day Song (ft. M.I.A.)
    Best Friend
    Give Me All Your Luvin’ (LMFAO Remix – ft. Nicki Minaj and LMFAO)
    Give Me All Your Luvin’ (Laidback Luke Remix) (***)
    Love Spent (Acoustic Version) (****)
    Girl Gone Wild (Justin Cognito Remix) [Radio Edit] (*****)

(*) NOT included on the Standard Edition (Clean) and Deluxe Edition (Clean)
    (**) ONLY included on the Deluxe Edition (Explicit) and Super Bowl Deluxe Edition (Explicit)
    (***) ONLY included on the Deluxe Edition (Clean)
    (****) ONLY included on the Super Bowl (iTunes 3-Day Pre-Order) Deluxe Edition (Explicit)
    (*****) ONLY included on the Japanese Deluxe Edition

Complete Production Credits:

Girl Gone Wild 3:44
    Written by Madonna, Jenson Vaughan, Alessandro "Alle" Benassi, Marco "Benny" Benassi
    Produced by Madonna, Alessandro "Alle" Benassi, Marco "Benny" Benassi

Gang Bang 5:28
    Written by Madonna, William Orbit, Priscilla Hamilton, Keith Harris, Jean-Baptiste, Mika, Don Juan Demarco Casanova, Stephen Kozmeniuk
    Produced by The Demolition Crew, Madonna, William Orbit

I'm Addicted 4:34
    Written by Madonna, Alessandro "Alle" Benassi, Marco "Benny" Benassi
    Produced by Madonna, Alessandro "Alle" Benassi, Marco "Benny" Benassi

Turn Up the Radio 3:48
    Written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Michael Tordjman, Jade Williams
    Produced by Madonna and Martin Solveig

Give Me All Your Luvin' (Feat. Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.) 3:22
    Written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Nicki Minaj, Maya Arulpragasam, Michael Tordjman

Some Girls 4:55
    Written by Madonna, William Orbit, Klas Ahulund
    Produced by Madonna and William Orbit. Additional production by Klas Ahulund

Superstar 3:53
    Written by Madonna, Hardy "Indigo" Muanza
    Produced by Madonna, Michael Malih, Hardy "Indiigo" Muanza

I Don't Give A (Feat. Nicki Minaj) 4:21
    Written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Nicki Minaj, Julien Jabre

I'm a Sinner 4:52
    Written by Madonna, William Orbit, Jean-Baptiste
    Produced by Madonna and William Orbit

Love Spent 3:45
    Written by Madonna, William Orbit, Jean-Baptiste, Priscilla Hamilton, Alain Whyte, Ryan Buendia, Michael McHenry

Masterpiece 4:00
    Written by Madonna, Julie Frost, Jimmy Harry

Falling Free 5:12
    Written by Madonna, Laurie Mayer, William Orbit, Joe Henry

Beautiful Killer 3:47
    Written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Michael Tordjman

I Fucked Up 3:29
    Written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Julien Jabre

B-Day Song 3:34
    Written by Madonna, Maya Arulpragasam, Martin Solveig

Best Friend 3:20
    Written by Madonna, Alessandro "Alle" Benassi, Marco "Benny" Benassi
    Produced by Madonna and The Demolition Crew
    Co-produced by Marco "Benny" Benassi, Alessandro "Alle" Benassi

Give Me All Your Luvin' (Party Rock Remix) (Feat. LMFAO and Nicki Minaj) 4:03
    Written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Nicki Minaj, Maya Arulpragasam, Michael Tordjman
    Produced by Madonna, Martin Solveig, and LMFAO

Total Running Time (Standard Edition) 51:54
    Total Running Time (Deluxe Edition) 1:10:07

___

- Official press release:

Madonna will be releasing her new single “Give Me All Your Luvin’” featuring Nicki Minaj & M.I.A. on February 3rd, three days before her highly anticipated Bridgestone Super Bowl halftime performance, it was officially confirmed by Interscope Records. “Give Me All Your Luvin’” is the first single from Madonna’s upcoming album MDNA , her 12th studio album and follow up to 2008′s Hard Candy which debuted at No. 1 in 37 countries. The song was written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Nicki Minaj and M.I.A, composed by Martin Solveig and Michael Tordjman and produced by Madonna and Martin Solveig.

iTunes will offer an exclusive global pre-order of an 18 track Deluxe Edition of MDNA including one exclusive remix from Madonna’s new album. The bonus remix will be available from Friday, February 3rd through Monday, February 6th only. During this time period the album will be available for $9.99 and fans will also receive the digital single “Give Me All Your Luvin’” immediately. This single is also exclusive to iTunes during this limited time. At launch, the offer can be found at www.iTunes.com/Madonna.

The video for “Give Me All Your Luvin’,” directed by Megaforce, is football and cheerleader themed – inspired by her upcoming Super Bowl appearance. In an AMERICAN IDOL exclusive, Madonna will world preview the video for her new single “Give Me All Your Luvin’,” featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., during IDOL Thursday, Feb. 2 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. The full video for “Give Me All Your Luvin’” will premiere on Madonna’s YouTube channel on February 3rd at 9am EST/6am PST. www.youtube.com/Madonna

MDNA, recorded in New York and LA, reunites Madonna with former collaborator William Orbit (“Ray of Light”) who co-wrote and co-produced several cuts on the new album. Other co producers include Martin Solveig, The Demolition Crew, Marco “Benny” Benassi and Alessandro “Alle” Benassi, Hardy “Indiigo” Muanza, Michael Malih and Madonna.

The Golden Globe Award winning song “Masterpiece” from the Madonna directed Weinstein Company film “W.E.” which opens in February is also included on MDNA as well as on W.E. – Music From the Soundtrack which is scheduled to be released on January 31st at digital retailers on Interscope as well. The Compact Disc version of the soundtrack is scheduled to be released exclusively at Amazon.com on February 14th. The score was composed, orchestrated and produced by Abel Korzeniowski.

Madonna is scheduled to appear on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Show on January 30th.
    - Electronic Press Kit:

- Producers on the album include William Orbit, Martin Solveig, Alle Benassi, Benny Benassi, The Demolition Crew, Michael Malih, and Indiigo Muanza.

- "Give Me All Your Luvin'" was the first single, featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., and was released as a digital download on Friday, February 3rd with a physical release following in March.

- The video for "Give Me All Your Luvin'" premiered in full on February 3rd.

- The photoshoot for the album art was shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, the team behind Madonna's 2010 Interview Magazine spread.

- The album's second single, "Girl Gone Wild," first premiered as a VEVO lyric video on Monday, February 27th. That same day, the album version of the single leaked featuring an "Act of Contrition" intro.

- The official music video for "Girl Gone Wild," directed by Alas and Piggott, premiered in full on March 20th via E! News and was made available on Madonna's official YouTube channel on March 21st.

- The album's third single, "Turn Up The Radio," is set for an August release.

Last edited by Joey; 02-20-2012 at 04:30 AM.

I'm pretty sure he said "Killdren". Stone's Avatar
    Yay!

We also know this tracklist is fake:

Madonnarama have also reported the following album session track titles in addition to "Gimme All Your Luvin" and "Masterpiece":

"Bang Bang"
    "Girls Gone Wild"
    "Turn Up the Radio"
    "Birthday Song"

Take these with a grain of salt as it is unclear as to which of these (if any) make the final album cut (assuming these are legitimate).

My gut tells me this new album will be considerably worse than Hard Candy. I'm trying to keep my expectations as low as possible so that I won't be too disappointed. To be honest, I'd love to rant about how most everything seems to indicate that we're in for an embarrassing disaster, but I don't want to be more of a negative Nancy right now. Still, the last thing to go is hope.

I'm not terribly optimistic either, but I'll check it out when it comes out. From what it sounds like though, we're looking at another record a la Confessions or Hard Candy; whether that indicates great success or not I don't know, but we can hope for the best I guess?

Seriously?

Madonna New Album and Single: More details

DrownedMadonna.com heard some more juicy news on Madonna's new album and the first single.

Martin Solveig did an alternate single mix, a dub and a club mix of Madonna's Gimme All Your Luvin. While both Stuart Price and William Orbit have mixes with Madonna-only vocals, though no confirmation of release has been given yet.

We also learnt that William Orbit has several mixes of the tracks from Madonna's new album, but it is still unknown which ones will be released.

The album is definitely her best according to our sources. It's described as a combination of Ray of Light and Music, only better. There are lots of beats in every track, even the ballads have bass!

A press release with album and single info - including remixes and single artwork - will be out soon, tentatively on the week of the 16th.

The Digital Download of the "Single Version" of Gimme All Your Luvin will be made available the same day as radio date.

Last but not least, as for now, DrownedMadonna.com has been told that William Orbit has a new remix of Madonna's Ray Of Light, but we can not say to what purpose.

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/#ixzz1iXaQCTq7

Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJane View Post

The album is definitely her best according to our sources. It's described as a combination of Ray of Light and Music, only better. There are lots of beats in every track, even the ballads have bass!

Last but not least, as for now, DrownedMadonna.com has been told that William Orbit has a new remix of Madonna's Ray Of Light, but we can not say to what purpose.
    The ballads having a lot of beats and bass is bad news to me, I was hoping we'd finally get some straight ballads out of Madge. We still could, but it gets less and less likely with each detail I hear.

And that last bit? Big surprise that there'd be a new remix of Ray of Light made, presumably for the promo tour/next tour. She does it almost every tour!

Madonna-only mixes from Stuart Price and Orbit sound good though.

Here's a photo of Nicki and M.I.A. on the set of the video:

I'm pretty sure he said "Killdren". Stone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JHV View Post
    Madonna-only mixes from Stuart Price and Orbit sound good though.
    That was the exciting part of those news for me. If they are out there, pretty sure we will eventually get them one way or another!

it's not meant to be a strife MikeEP's Avatar
    didn't Drowned Madonna report that false rumor about Sia too?

I'm just so skeptical. I want this to be a return to form so badly, but the demo has just really turned me off.

I'm looking forward to it, but at least on the net people are SO negative about this release. It seems like a lot of her fans are dreading this album and expecting the worst. I'm a bit unsure why ... "Masterpiece" is lovely, and the lead single sounds like it could have potential.

Given all the negativity swirling around her, I'm getting the sense this is going to under-perform. I'm hoping for a good record, though, and in my book she's yet to release an album I haven't liked.

I agree that Madonna fans are (understandably) really negative about what we know about this album so far.

I think the general public, however, is really anticipating this release. And I think that's because Madonna has been in the headlines so much these past few years, mostly because of a certain other blond pop star that I won't dare name. Lots of people want her to return and "show how it's really done."

But my biggest fear is that she fails miserably, and that everyone will see her as the boring, overrated, unoriginal artist we all know she isn't.

It's funny that the many "insider source" comments we've gotten have included things like "this is Madonna's best album", "it also contains serious songs, not just GAYL fluff", "it's a mix between ROL and Music", etc., which to me acknowledge the negative expectations, like it's trying to convince us...