Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Euro if you want to - a general European news and politics thread

edit.

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    Relieved. Another disaster avoided. Netherlands and France are still in the sane zone, now hopefully Germany will follow that example.
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

Denn alles Fleisch, es ist wie Gras Malike-pakile's Avatar
    The only extreme right party in Germany, the AfD, is at 9% right now. Those are 9% too much, for sure. But we are far from a situation where an extreme right party could be part of the government. I am still hoping for a left-left-green coalition like in Berlin. But that probably won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Relieved. Another disaster avoided. Netherlands and France are still in the sane zone, now hopefully Germany will follow that example.
    yeah, I hope so too. I watched the Le Pen saga with the same level of anxious interest as I did Brexit.

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malike-pakile View Post
    The only extreme right party in Germany, the AfD, is at 9% right now. Those are 9% too much, for sure. But we are far from a situation where an extreme right party could be part of the government. I am still hoping for a left-left-green coalition like in Berlin. But that probably won't happen.

Wilders only holds 13% or so over here, though over here that means he is the second biggest party.
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎