Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114
Results 1,696 to 1,707 of 1707

Thread: so you want an ak-47: unfs gun control or lack thereof party thread

trapped in the worst timeline just owls's Avatar
    @entropy God that's scary. I'm glad it's summer break now and at least one less safety concern for a few months.

It's incredibly sad that we live in this type of world!

The only thing that keeps coming into my head is how Trump and his nationalist bunch want to make laws banning (immigrant) families, but we can't make a law to properly manage guns to keep mine safe?!

Fuck
    Right
    Off
    NRA

Vice President Mike Pence, an Indiana native, said he is "praying for the victims."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/

FUCK YOU!

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar

Also: Family of Stoneman Douglas student advocate David Hogg 'swatted' at home

The family of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg was "swatted" Tuesday morning, causing police to respond to their Parkland home.

A call came into the Broward Sheriff's Office claiming a hostage situation at the home.

Coral Springs Fire Rescue arrived at the scene to find there was no hostage situation and the call was a prank.

Hogg was not home at the time of the incident and is currently in Washington, DC with his mother to accept the RFK Human Rights award.

Quote Originally Posted by Regina Phalange View Post
    Look at this horrible person

Gun fetish pictures are gross and pathetic on their own, but this dumb bag of hair takes it next level. How insulting to the family and friends of the children killed here before this idiot was born.
    She's fucking terrible

He could have DIED. His friends DIED. So you get to make fun of how he looks?

Having Kent State in the background makes it extra tacky. I don't care if that's where her degree is from!!

However, I am afraid she didn't learn much in her college years. She obviously lacks critical thinking skills.

Insert something clever here iamstilljamiepoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Having Kent State in the background makes it extra tacky. I don't care if that's where her degree is from!!

However, I am afraid she didn't learn much in her college years. She obviously lacks critical thinking skills.
    Plus, do you really think any employer is going to hire her? A quick Google search of her name and...bam! Bub-bye employment anywhere but your local guns and ammo shop! (or Trump's Cabinet)

Considering her inflammatory tweets and appearances on Fox and NRA TV, I’d say she’s hoping to fill Tomi Lahren’s place in a few years.

strike every chord that you feel Owen's Avatar
    One can only hope this ruins her for life. Given the standards of the GOP? UGH

Well, I for one am now convinced.

On the off chance it was hacking and it gets deleted:

@NRA
    Have you ever wondered what happens when witchcraft intersects with gun control? Witch spells are cast onto POTUS and the NRA. When fighting for freedom, the NRA doesn't get involved with witchcraft. We prefer education, political activism, and grassroots.

Meanwhile...

One dead and 22 injured in shooting at New Jersey Art All Night festival

An all-night arts and music festival turned deadly early on Sunday morning when gunfire erupted in a crowd, sending people stampeding and leaving one suspect dead and 22 people injured, authorities said.

Seventeen people were treated for gunshot wounds, said Mercer county prosecutor Angelo Onofri. Four, including a 13-year-old boy, remain in critical condition late on Sunday morning.

Two suspects opened fire around 2.45am during the Art All Night Trenton festival that showcases local art, music, food and films. One of the suspects, a 33-year-old man, was killed, authorities said. Onofri said he believes police killed him. Another suspect was in custody.
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

The NRA appears to pull old lawmaker grades from its website

Until recently, members of the National Rifle Association could view past ratings for political candidates on the website for the organization’s political action committee. Those old grades, which often were used to categorize the NRA-friendliness of sitting lawmakers, are no longer available to logged-in members. A drop-down menu that once displayed past years is now empty.

Jennifer Baker, a spokeswoman for the NRA, initially denied that any change had been made to the organization’s system.

“Nothing has changed with our archives,” she said when we spoke by phone Monday. Told that past grades were no longer available even to members, she speculated that it might be “an IT glitch” on our end.

Another NRA employee indicated that he was aware of the change when a Washington Post reporter called over the weekend to find past grades for legislative candidates. He confirmed that the past grades were no longer online and weren’t available elsewhere.

He also offered a possible rationale.

“I think our enemies were using that,” he said. He did not give his name.