Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 1,516 to 1,528 of 1528

Thread: so you want an ak-47: unfs gun control or lack thereof party thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Guys.

Can we please talk about this ad? Because I think it is the scariest thing I have ever seen.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!
    I really wish I had something more to add, but I'm trying to pick up my jaw off the ground.

I mean, it reads like an ISIS video.

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    I mean, it reads like an ISIS video.

Worse because IT COULD BE YOUR NEIGHBORS! And unlike those brown Muslims, it could be your white liberal neighbor. How are you supposed to know who's who? Shoot them and then drag them inside your property!

Seriously I find extremism impossible to understand on an intellectual level. Emotionally, I know it's coming from a place of fear, especially from the Right.

When will these gun totting ass wipes learn that they are a pawn for the gun manufacturers?

The Clenched Fist of Truth....oh my.

Why is this happening to me? beanstew's Avatar
    I saw the video doing the rounds on the Twitters and assumed it was a paraody. That's terrifying.
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

We have ONE shooter - and all of the sudden we're the well armed, violent ones.
    chillin in kyoto grand with my man Skrill

Dana Loesch. She's always been a fuckwad.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar

These people have zero awareness that they're the bad guys in the media they publicly deride while privately love it.

Several people shot at New York City hospital, police say
    Police said multiple people had been shot at a New York City hospital. The gunfire broke out at 2.50pm on Friday inside the Bronx Lebanon hospital in the Bronx borough.

Police had no immediate information on whether anyone was killed. Television images showed the hospital surrounded by police cars and fire trucks.

An NYPD spokesman said: “NYPD is on scene at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital where there are reports of several people shot. More information when available.”

A New York police department tweet told New Yorkers: “Due to reports of a shooting incident at Bronx Lebanon Hospital, avoid the area of 1650 Grand Concourse. More information to follow.”

More follows …
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    We have ONE shooter - and all of the sudden we're the well armed, violent ones.
    That's conservative math for you!

Roofing Companies Are Now Offering Free Guns With Your Purchase For Some Reason
    Roofing companies in at least two states have adopted a bizarre marketing campaign in which customers who buy a roof get a free semi-automatic weapon as a bonus.

Digital Roofing Innovations in Decatur, Alabama, is the latest to offer the special. The company released a campy, over-the-top ad on July 4 ― complete with short shorts, beers, and gunfire ― promising an AR-15 to anyone who orders a roofing job.

Co-owner Zach Blenkinsopp, the scantily-clad star of the ad, promises it’s not a gimmick.

“You’re gonna get you a free AR-15 rifle after we complete the roof. How’s that sound?” he says. “Donald Trump says, make America great again, I say, make America gun again.”

Posted mostly so I could use that GIF.

Find a way to get in the way. MTC's Avatar
    It been the only news here. Some conflicting info, but the shooter is 16. Motive unknown as of yet. Some reports say he from a broken home, was a meth user as young as 13, recently 'saved', carried a suicide note around every day until recently. I'm sure the details will emerge eventually.
    And the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
    And we'll live a long life