Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: TomKat SPLIT!

Hurt people hurt people too toriMODE's Avatar
    John Travolta.

Man, I hate Tom Cruise but I'm uncomfortable that his potential HIV status is being gossiped about. Conflict!

Quote Originally Posted by samko View Post
    The only thing I wonder now is, who is he going to marry next?

I'm sure she could use the upgrade.

aging hipster trash The Seaward's Avatar
    at this entire thread. Just this morning I was having a conversation with some friends about how creepy TomKat is. We were all riffing on Scientology, Katie's "dead-behind-the-eyes" gaze, and the rumored contract. I was positively giddy when this news broke MINUTES later. It was all too perfect.

#suppressiveperson
    I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.

Quote Originally Posted by julius ebola View Post

I'm sure she could use the upgrade.
    You forgot that she is a true christian girl and she is too busy reading her vegan book anyway. So that marriage is not going to happen.
    I also wonder who of these two (Tom or Kate) will first appear on Oprah to talk about the marriage / divorce.

I also wonder who of these two (Tom or Kate) will first appear on Oprah to talk about the marriage / divorce.
    I would bet that Oprah is falling over herself and screeching at her "people" to get Tom on the show... so she can basically blow him while he talks about how he "never saw this coming" and how much he is "heartbroken", etc.
    You don't have to do everything all by yourself.

Icon15

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    A friend of mine from my last job was a celebrity assistant, and he told me that it was pretty common knowledge that this was a 5 year, multi million dollar contract, provided she was willing to have a child. I was like "oh come on". Apparently, Jessica Alba was approached as well (that's how he found out, from her talking to his boss).

But...lo and behold...its the 5 year mark...hmmm...
    Yep yep yep. I heard the EXACT same thing from a friend who used to work in Hollywood. I was actually thinking of what she said the other day and wondered if we were going to hear about a divorce ... and then we did.
    ... here i am!

I was speaking to someone in the film industry a few weeks ago, and she told me ( as everyone has always said) that there are many A-LIST leading men who are gay and have it under lock and key, er, contracts. She alluded to one of them being in a high-profile marriage....I'm now wondering if she was talking about TomKat.

And wasn't Nicole's a ten year contract?
    The Landslide Never Brought, Brought Me Down

The only thing I wonder now is, who is he going to marry next?
    It better not be Jennifer Lawrence.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

Icon15

My friend said that there are a number of men in Hollywood who "play it straight" for the public, but it's pretty much common knowledge among everyone in the business that they're gay (including my man Leo). I am so naive that this was actually news to me.
    ... here i am!

Quote Originally Posted by tully View Post
    My friend said that there are a number of men in Hollywood who "play it straight" for the public, but it's pretty much common knowledge among everyone in the business that they're gay (including my man Leo). I am so naive that this was actually news to me.
    Leo D? I didn't know about that!

It's a rumor that has floated around since his pre-Titanic days.

authentic hotdog cart vendor Frangipani's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tully View Post

I'm just gonna pretend to never had read this and go on about my happy life, loving him, thinking i have a chance one day if i go blonde.
    Slippin' on my red dress, putting on my make-up

Icon15

I don't want to believe it either! Leo wants to marry me, just like Derek Jeter and Joseph Gordon Levitt!
    ... here i am!

I don't think Cruise's status is what it once was. I'm sure he could still get some young starlet, but I doubt it'd be anyone of much notoriety (I'd die if it was one of the Kardashians - oh the nonstop entertainment that would provide). Also, I'm surprised that he hasn't looked for someone who is a Scientologist, since it seems so important to him. Maybe that way he wouldn't have to purchase his next mate.