Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Christina Aguilera

i am really enjoying the new album...way more than I expected. I think it's the most solid and cohesive album she's done since Stripped. My favorites are Unless It's With You, Deserve, Masochist, and Like I Do.

I fucking love Liberation. Definitely her best album since Stripped. It's exactly the type of record 2018 demands of someone like Christina. It's forward-thinking without being trend chasing. She reminds us all while we gave a shit about her in the first place - that voice! She knows just when to let out a killer riff ("Sick of Sittin, Fall In Line, Unless It's With You) and has never shown as much restraint (Pipe, Twice). The songs work so well together and the production is slick and breathable. I'm so glad she went for a record like this and not some pandering dance album. This is such a better display of her artistic strengths.

^ i totally agree. both Fall In Line and Accelerate make much more sense in the context of the album. i don't think there's really a single on the album, but that's fine...she's clearly not chasing radio play with this album.

Just coming here to say that I've been listening to the album a lot since friday and I really like/love most of it.
    Maria / Deserve / Accelerate / Twice .... and that intro is BEAUTIFUL