Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Brown should be removed from the gene pool.

Chris Brown should be removed from the gene pool.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...x-Rihanna.html

Chris Brown reveals new tattoo of a 'beaten woman'... but denies it's his ex Rihanna

Chris Brown has unveiled a new tattoo on his neck of what appears to be a woman's battered and bruised face.

The 23-year-old singer put the ink on display during an event in Las Vegas earlier this month.

The face structure, arched eyebrows and plump lips certainly bear a resemblance Rihanna, and the design has eerie echoes of the shocking picture that emerged of the We Found Love singer after he brutally assaulted her in 2009.

(Possibly triggering photos of Rihanna's bruised face post-attack)

But sources close to Chris insist any similarities are purely coincidental, telling TMZ: 'It's a random woman.'

The pair sparked rumours that they were rekindling their romance at the MTV VMAs last week after they were seen kissing and hugging.

Rihanna, who touched down at LAX yesterday after a trip to London, opened up about her complicated feelings for her ex to Oprah Winfrey last month, calling him 'the love of my life'.

She confirmed they still have a 'very close friendship' and added she felt sympathy for him in the wake of the infamous violent attack that left her in hospital.

She explained: 'I just felt like he made that mistake because he needed help.'

'The main thing for me is that he is at peace,' she continued. 'I’m not at peace if he is unhappy or he is still lonely. I care. It actually matters that he finds peace.'

Rihanna or not, why would you want a giant tattoo of a battered woman on your neck for all to see?

Not to defend him, because he's disgusting, but I read somewhere that it's flowers on the woman's face. Still, it looks like a battered woman, and is just a terrible tattoo in general. YOU ARE RICH! GET A BETTER TATTOO ARTIST.

It's not flowers, and looking at it next to photos of Rhianna after he beat her, it's clear to me what that neck tattoo is trying to convey.

and it sounds like all our lives Kari's Avatar
    I think its pretty obvious that even if it IS flowers, he's referencing that photo. Which makes him a disgusting, brutish pig of a man who deserves to be in jail at the very least. So frightening. You rarely see abusers prancing around like braggarts, but it looks like Charlie Sheen opened that door and all the disgusting misogynistic creeps of this world are following suit. Gross.

Ugh. Yea. Uncanny resemblance to that second photo you posted. I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID.

Well, good. His outside now matches the inside. Consider it woman-repellent. Any woman who can look at that, consider it in the context of his past actions and still want to be involved with him can't argue she didn't know what he was from the get-go - a disgusting, unrepentent little thug. Still dumb enough to want to date him? Your funeral, perhaps literally.

and really, what horrible work. that's one of the ugliest, unprofessionally done tattoos I've ever seen. He seems to be trolling himself more than anything.

90% of tattoos I see are horrific, actually. Celebrities or ordinary people, there are lots of talentless hacks with guns out there and a lot of people who have very little aesthetic judgment willing to hire them.

dude. what the . . .

he must be disturbed.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/horri...at-the-grammys

This is what I think of when people try to defend him (no one here obviously).

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/horri...at-the-grammys

This is what I think of when people try to defend him (no one here obviously).
    What the what? What is wrong with these women?
    You don't have to do everything all by yourself.

and it sounds like all our lives Kari's Avatar
    Internalized misogny is a real mind twister.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    What the what? What is wrong with these women?
    dumb. flippant. no self respect.
    mostly I'm sure they think it's tongue-in-cheek
    but it's really just pathetic. grow up peeps

As a woman who was physically abused by a former boyfriend... I really find those jokes so fucking offensive that I don't even know where to start. I will never understand this. Never. Ugh. *rage*

BEING BEATING ISN'T "SEXXY" YOU IDIOTS!!!
    You don't have to do everything all by yourself.