Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Brown should be removed from the gene pool.

http://gawker.com/5959283/infamous-p...ium=socialflow

Remember that time Chris Brown savagely beat up and nearly choked the life out of his then-girlfriend Rihanna before she managed to loosen his grip by "attempting to gouge his eyes"?

Well, someone in Sweden sure does. (photos at link)

Brown is due to perform in Stockholm on the 19th of November, and posters promoting the concerts have been popping up all over town. Except, unlike typical concert-promoting posters that doesn't show photos of the woman Chris Brown nearly killed with his bare hands, these do.

"In Stockholm people are showing their dislike that Chris Brown is coming to town by posting these posters," tweeted Sweden's official Twitter account (which is run by a different Swede every week).

The person or persons responsible for this guerrilla marketing have yet to come forward, but they are apparently part of a larger movement that's attempting to pressure the concert's organizers to call it off.

Meanwhile, Rihanna, who recently announced a duet with Brown called "Nobodies Business" and may or may not be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, told Bravo's Andy Cohen her former flame/physical abuser was "pretty dope."

way to go Stockholm!

That photo should follow him wherever he goes.

And if she objects? Tough.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

Oh, my.

Like many people on Twitter, former news producer and current comedy writer Jenny Johnson (under her handle @JennyJohnsonHi5) frequently makes fun at the expense of controversial R&B singer Chris Brown. But unlike most, Johnson found herself the target of an extended vulgar, sexist response from Brown on Sunday afternoon.

Johnson, who is often cited as one of the funniest presences on Twitter, has poked fun at Brown ever since his 2009 arrest for beating his then (and maybe current?) girlfriend Rihanna, largely due to his apparent lack of remorse. One of Johnson's most popular tweets, "Call me old fashioned, but Chris Brown should be in prison," was retweeted 1,869 times.

But it wasn't until she tweeted the following that she grabbed Brown's attention: "I know! Being a worthless piece of shit can really age a person. RT @chrisbrown: I look old as fuck! I'm only 23..."

Brown, who has 11.6 million followers on Twitter, responded by hurling sexual, graphic insults toward Johnson. (The full, NSFW exchange is below.)
    Click the link to read the exchange.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

Thanks for posting that. Just followed her. His 'attacks' if you can even call them that, were childish, ignorant, and of course extremely misogynistic. He had to resort to toilet humor? Wow.

he. is. demented. trash.

He's a semi-literate thug. Surprise.

I LOATHE THIS GUY.

When will he go away? When will he finally assault someone that will result in a jail sentence? That was some of the most low level disgusting hateful spew of words I've read in awhile. And to think he sends them out through Twitter.... and that's okay and he has followers who think he's an okay person??? Ug.
    chillin in kyoto grand with my man Skrill

If you look on CDAN, there's an item about this and the comments consist of 50% people hating on him and the other (female) retards baying for this woman's blood for DARING to PROVOKE poor dear Chris. It's insane.

What do men have to do to repel some women - clearly being a talentless, pig-ugly, uneducated, proven woman-beater and hopelessly generic little thug isn't enough. What will it take? Does he have to kill a woman? No, I guess there will still be some insane bints ready to defend his arse even after that. I just can't understand why anyone would fall for this man either in person or as a celebrity crush. He's clearly no clever manipulator or charming-in-public type. He's a gross, pathetic, graceless, ill-mannered, dumb wanker on every level - utterly charm, wit and intelligence-free. He has all the raw sexual appeal of a dirty toilet. It says something rather worrying that he has so many pathetic female stans even at this point. Then again, so do some serial killers. I guess some women actually DO want to be shit on, metaphorically as well as literally?
    Last edited by Lágnætti; 11-26-2012 at 05:53 PM.

A Matter Of How You See It Kala's Avatar
    Since the Twitter spat, Johnson has reported receiving threatening messages.

"It's alarming how many death threats I'm receiving via replies," she tweeted Monday. "I encourage everyone, including Twitter to look through them. Not cool."

It's not just female fans, Helen. Gay men are doing it as well. I followed a guy on Tumblr for a while but eventually got sick of his constant posts of Chris Brown gifs, accompanied by captions like, "He's sexy as fuck," "he could get it!," "Idgaf what haters say he's fine as hell," etc. etc. Nevermind that Brown is a misogynist but he's a giant homophobe, too. Any gay man who'd ignore all that is probably a bigger tool than Chris Brown.

I think some of the fascination/love for CB has to do with fantasy vs. reality. Maybe some of these people just find him mega attractive and get super turned on by him, but in reality, they probably don't want to get their brains bashed in and would choose a little wiser. (I think a lot of people can identify with having a physical crush on someone who personality-wise is really not crush-worthy at all, and maybe even completely toxic and horrible.) Plus, a lot of people say things on the internet they don't actually mean or wouldn't actually do. Maybe I just tell myself this to feel better, but I have a hard time believing that such a staggering number of people actually feel that way, and think it has more to do with fantasizing about someone they find attractive/sexy and not wanting to literally get beat up by him.

^ I think these people have never been in an abusive relationship and don't realize how fucked up and terrible it is. My guess is that some of these women (and men) would probably throw themselves at him initially, but second-guess themselves the first time he beat the hell out of one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    It's not just female fans, Helen. Gay men are doing it as well. I followed a guy on Tumblr for a while but eventually got sick of his constant posts of Chris Brown gifs, accompanied by captions like, "He's sexy as fuck," "he could get it!," "Idgaf what haters say he's fine as hell," etc. etc. Nevermind that Brown is a misogynist but he's a giant homophobe, too. Any gay man who'd ignore all that is probably a bigger tool than Chris Brown.
    His revolting persona aside, on what planet is that man anywhere near physically striking enough to cast a sexual spell on anyone? He looks like a fucking baboon ffs.
    Last edited by Lágnætti; 11-26-2012 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    ^ I think these people have never been in an abusive relationship and don't realize how fucked up and terrible it is. My guess is that some of these women (and men) would probably throw themselves at him initially, but second-guess themselves the first time he beat the hell out of one of them.
    I've never been in an abusive relationship and somehow I've worked out that being beaten up by your boyfriend is generally a bad thing and men who do this are generally worthless and bad people one should make every effort to shun. I mean, seriously - again - on what planet does one have to be beaten to a pulp to figure out that it's a bad thing that only a bad person would do to their SO?