Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Wii U

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    full 2 player co op! played with a friend through world 1 now, VERY enjoyable! It is SMW2 all over again.
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

Great, thanks! Will check it out.

EDIT:
    Tried it and I really like it! Everything looks so cute! It looks a bit too simple at first but that changes the further you get.
    Last edited by dollsbitches; 07-27-2015 at 10:30 AM.

Mario Maker is awesome. I've only had it for one night but so far I think it's a good purchase. You get to create your own levels (I mean, that's the whole point of the game) but you also get to play CRAZY levels other people have created, that disregard any kind of logic you've come to know from the official Mario games. I've only played about 15 of those levels and I'm already amazed.

The only downside is that it has no 2-player mode, but that would also make most of the user-made levels unplayable so yeah, just take turns, you're going to die very frequently anyway.
    Last edited by dollsbitches; 09-15-2015 at 03:16 PM.

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    ^ Haha maybe I should give it some more tries. I played it for a few minutes and thought "this is all nice, but now it is time for..... SPLATOOOOOOoooooooonnnn! [echoes]"
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎