Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wii U

Denn alles Fleisch, es ist wie Gras Malike-pakile's Avatar
    I also just preordered Lego City, it is getting pretty good reviews!

Playing ZombiU.
    After 2 hours of gaming, I noticed that if you press the left stick, you can run.
    I am just too much of a chicken for this game...

Did anyone get Lego City Undercover? If so, how do you like it so far?
    I got it today, played for about an hour. The game promises to be a loooot of fun!

Does anyone have any recommendations for good games? I'm thinking about buying the Wii U in a while.

The Nintendoland games are pretty fun, especially with a group of people. Those games utilize the built-in camera on the wii remote and it's really funny seeing people's expressions.

I also love Super Mario Bros for wiiU and we just got Sonic Racing, which is fun but I can't for the life of me figure out how to drift.

The only games I have for the Wii U so far are New Super Mario Bros U and Darksiders 2. I'd recommend both but if that's not enough to justify a Wii U purchase right now I suggest you wait til summer or fall when there'll be tons of great games out for the system: Rayman Legends, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, a new 3D Mario game, a new Smash Bros. game, a new Mario Kart game, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, Batman: Arkham Origins, Assassins Creed 4, Pikmin 3, Game & Wario, New Super Luigi U, Ducktales Remastered.

I want one, but since the system doesn't appear to be a runaway success, I'm going to wait for a price drop.

If you're into these kind of games, I can recommend ZombiU and Resident Evil: Revelations.

I am also looking forward to The Wonderful 101! That game really looks like a lot of fun.

Has ANYONE unlocked the third level in Candy land or whatever it's called? On Nintendoland? The one where you have to collect the candies? Basically the only game that makes the entire Wii U worthwhile?

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar
    I need to play Nintendo Land more.. or the Wii U in general. I think I'm pretty far into NSMB U so I might as well get around to finishing it.

Super excited for SNES Earthbound coming to the eShop at some point this year..

Oooh, that's right! I was trying to remember what exactly was coming out on the eShop that I was going apeshit over. Haven't done much with my WiiU due to being busy, but I've started using it for Netflix and YouTube. Nintendo Land is really great when you have lots of people over. Still waiting for some more games to come out for the console proper. Right now all I have are Nintendo Land and NSMBU.
    Unworthy is the ruler whose subjects seek the solace of false gods.

No one gonna talk about how amazing Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. looks?

Kitty Mario! I can't wait!!!

I am SO in love with Mario Kart 8!
    The graphics and the innovations are just wonderful.

Also: X is gonna be a first day game for me.

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deathray View Post
    No one gonna talk about how amazing Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. looks?
    I was really meh about another SSB until I saw Mega Man! Seems like he'll totally dominate any match though.