Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Poe

Hmm, just got a Facebook invitation from her "Poe Grooves" page to "Like" her "Official Poe" page. Please let this be actual momentum!
    Last edited by Nick; 10-07-2018 at 08:57 PM.

I just found out Haunted was pressed on vinyl as a Record Store Day release via Books a Million? I feel conflicted about it because I don't know if she even "owns" that album anymore... but I still bought it! I've always wanted it to get a vinyl pressing but figured it would never happen.

I read that in another forum and I AM SO HAPPY and I'm going to but it as soon as I can.
    I wonder if it's colored, gatefold, or what because there no info about in the website.

Edit: Nevermind, it's already on discogs: black, gatefold, includes the remix of "Hey pretty".
    Last edited by waitressboy; 04-20-2019 at 05:14 PM.
    When he woke up, the dinosaur was still there.

Oh yuck; I ordered last night but didn't even think about the Hey Pretty remix swap they did on later copies (I prefer the original) Oh nevermind just saw it has both versions of Hey Pretty. Awesome to get this on vinyl; Side A alone is worth the price (Haunted -> Control -> Terrible Thought -> Walk The Walk is a crazy good sequence). And even though it's just an intro I love the Exploration B into Haunted transition.
    Last edited by Nick; 04-20-2019 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by birthdaypen View Post
    I just found out Haunted was pressed on vinyl as a Record Store Day release via Books a Million? I feel conflicted about it because I don't know if she even "owns" that album anymore... but I still bought it! I've always wanted it to get a vinyl pressing but figured it would never happen.
    wowwww. thanks so much for the heads up. always thought it was incredibly unlikely for this album to ever wind up on vinyl. so excited!!

My only complaint is that each side should start with an intro, and side C starts with "Hey Pretty" instead of "Dear Johnny". But with "Wild" on side B, it was obvious it was going to be impossible to make it (and changing the order of the songs in this album is not an option).

I just bought it. I don't know when I'll get it but I don't care, I have secured one copy!!!
    When he woke up, the dinosaur was still there.