Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170
Results 2,536 to 2,548 of 2548

Thread: The Mighty Tori YouTube Thread!

Gone Andromeda grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    She's so goddamned cute in this video! How did I never take notice before? Plus, for all the hits she takes for her clothes, I think every single look here would not only be gorgeous on a hanger, but super flattering on her.

Quote Originally Posted by grapefruit_is_winning View Post
    She's so goddamned cute in this video! How did I never take notice before? Plus, for all the hits she takes for her clothes, I think every single look here would not only be gorgeous on a hanger, but super flattering on her.

Yeah, I’m not that fond of the song but she looks amazing here.
    -time moves both ways-

an island of such great complexity justin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grapefruit_is_winning View Post

i'd argue that this is actually perhaps her most "radio-friendly" song to-date (even moreso than "fairytale" –*gasp*)...

it's such a shame it wasn't promoted by the label as such.

...regardless of how "representative of her body of work" it is according to toriphiles...

I don't think I've ever watched this video all the way through before and I'm having a moment of not only loving every look in this video but also enjoying the actual song. This is a new one for me. I always want to like The Beekeeper & have tried before, maybe it's time to revisit again.

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    i'd argue that this is actually perhaps her most "radio-friendly" song to-date (even moreso than "fairytale" –*gasp*)...

it's such a shame it wasn't promoted by the label as such.

...regardless of how "representative of her body of work" it is according to toriphiles...
    I miss, I miss,/how you'd sigh yourself to sleep
    When I raked the springtime /across your sheets

I haven't watched this in a while either and she looks so tiny when she's playing that keyboard in the dressing room!!

your veil is quietly becoming none roominmyheart's Avatar
    I wish all of her recent music videos were just behind the scenes/backstage and concert footage of her. I would watch hours of that! I think her natural charm really shines when she's got less of the performance anxiety we all would probably get when we know something is being recorded. Like when she makes the "follow me" hand gestures and has a smirk, I find that so endearing. Plus I just love to see what goes on backstage that I will never see myself haha.

worth a million in prizes .chris's Avatar
    I don't think I've watched that video since it premiered. I didn't think much of it at the time, but it really is a nice cute music video. She looks great in it!

I was just lamenting the fact that Butterfly isn’t available on Spotify in the US, which reminded me of this performance. It really is one of her absolute best bees.

Butterfly is so classic Tori! Everytime I see home decorations with insects.... I sing this song
    chillin in kyoto grand with my man Skrill

an island of such great complexity justin's Avatar

girlfriend, you are so on Octopussy's Avatar
    Wow I’ve been waiting to hear a dark version of that song for years!! Could’ve used a burst of pure melody in the bridge, and I don’t like the last verse getting cut - that’s the best verse! Other than that pretty good. Spacious synths and crackly beats really work here.

Wow! Great cover.

Yah, the "really deep thoughts" verse shouldn't have been dropped.

Surprisingly, I'm fine with her dropping the choruses. No mermaids in any jeans.
    Living in my own personal Cornwall bubble

your veil is quietly becoming none roominmyheart's Avatar
    I don't remember seeing this at the time, though I might have, lol. I enjoyed hearing the piano so clearly in Trouble's Lament.