Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168
Results 2,506 to 2,511 of 2511

Thread: The Mighty Tori YouTube Thread!

This User Is Really Gay jasonhicks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Venus_Envy View Post

Got to be my favourite performance of "Spring Haze" and one of the best performances from the whole of the 2005 tour.
    To be honest that performance never did much for me but to each their own. This is my favorite version during that tour probably because the organ malfunctioned and she couldn't use it I think the piano work here is really intricate and beautiful. Also gotta rep my state.

wearing the shoe 'til it fits; then I'm calling it quits

That Hartford Spring Haze is incredible!

I don’t think it’s my favorite of the tour, but there’s a pretty good Spring Haze with Tubular Bells from the Naples festival show of that year (which is my favorite set from the 2005 tours)
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonhicks View Post
    To be honest that performance never did much for me but to each their own. This is my favorite version during that tour probably because the organ malfunctioned and she couldn't use it I think the piano work here is really intricate and beautiful. Also gotta rep my state.

Wow I love that Hartford one! I hardly ever listen to stuff from the 2005 tour, but this is fantastic and the recorder got some great sound.

take this, instead

Quote Originally Posted by jasonhicks View Post

What an incredible version