Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 96

Thread: donald trump is a raving lunatic

  1. #16



  2. #17
    the reichenbach hero fox in socks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    sgurr dubh mor
    Posts
    3,080
    Quote Originally Posted by other pete View Post
    BUT SCOTLAND SHOULD LOVE HIM LOOK:



    *now get these peasant farmers and wind turbines off my potential golf course*
    omg hes bridging two nations! and scotland is all about golf holidays, so yes, YES this makes sense. bagpipes all up in your comb over!

  3. #18
    It is I, you son of a bitch. blissgurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Mad City
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by fox in socks View Post
    hes been a dick for ages. he really is a nasty fucker.

    a friend of mine was affected by his shady shenanigans whilst building his mega-watt golf palace in aberdeen. theres a decent documentary chronicling his bullying bullshit. of course trump calls the film "no talent" and the director a "loser" despite not having seen the film. he's a class act that one.
    The way that he responds to criticism has always reminded me of a spoiled and whiny child saying, "Oh yeah, well, I know you are but what am I!" If you disagree with him you are automatically a loser, etc. Douche.
    Suck it, Shawn.

  4. #19
    she said destroy Lágnætti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Grim North
    Posts
    6,235
    What I hate is how his horrible American TV show basically made that cunt Alan Sugar a similarly powerful figure here.

  5. #20
    the reichenbach hero fox in socks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    sgurr dubh mor
    Posts
    3,080
    crazy uncle don is at it again!

    episode 2: donald vs cher

    background---cher is part of the >500K who signed an online petition telling macys they will boycott unless macys severs it's ties with trump. just because hes a dick. which is a solid reason. well, the donald dont care bout no losers:








    oh dueling twitter celebs. how you slay me.

  6. #21
    Administrator Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,670
    Cher's twitter is often hilarious. I love that she abuses her caps lock.

  7. #22
    Senior Member Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    West Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    5,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Cher's twitter is often hilarious. I love that she abuses her caps lock.
    Her Twitter account is one of the only reasons I have one. It's gold.

    But really, he doesn't stand a chance against her. Also, how fucking sickening for him to bring up her "Family." You know he's taking a cheap shot at Chaz. Fuck him with a rusty razor.

  8. #23
    streak his blood across my beak PoorMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    840
    I love how Trump's response to everyone is, "Oh yeah? Well, your career's in the shitter!"

  9. #24
    Luckiest SweetPea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    3,430
    Quote Originally Posted by PoorMatty View Post
    I love how Trump's response to everyone is, "Oh yeah? Well, your career's in the shitter!"
    Jeeze, he's one to talk. The only reason anyone pays attention to him is because of his sad dead-cat-hair and perpetual sphincter-mouth. I swear, it's like some sort of car wreck that half our nation has been craning their necks too look at for entirely too long.
    You don't have to do everything all by yourself.

  10. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by julius ebola View Post
    What I hate is how his horrible American TV show basically made that cunt Alan Sugar a similarly powerful figure here.
    He's got a B in GCSE French, he knows the words to Candle in the Wind, and he won an egg and spoon race once!



    I HATE HIM, I HATE THE FUCKING APPRENTICE.

  11. #26
    it wouldn't even matter other pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    shatter shattered
    Posts
    5,963
    But thanks to Lordalan, we can send EMAILS from our TELEPHONES.



    And use our CREDIT CARDS for TELEPHONIC PAYMENT TRANSACTIONS!

    The true British Trump must be Brian Butterfield, he has a finger in every innovation:


  12. #27
    Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    9,821

  13. #28
    authentic hotdog cart vendor Frangipani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,565
    Quote Originally Posted by other pete View Post
    But thanks to Lordalan, we can send EMAILS from our TELEPHONES.



    And use our CREDIT CARDS for TELEPHONIC PAYMENT TRANSACTIONS!

    The true British Trump must be Brian Butterfield, he has a finger in every innovation:


    I lolled without even knowing wtf any of that shit is

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Cher's twitter is often hilarious. I love that she abuses her caps lock.
    I think i may need to join twitter. I can just imagine her al caps face, all wide eyed and loud and sort of spitty and lispy.
    Slippin' on my red dress, putting on my make-up

  14. #29
    Remember. Steve SFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The American Riviera
    Posts
    7,567
    I didn't know we had this thread! Bagging on this douchebag of douchebags is one of the most wonderful ways one can spend one's time.

    SUBSCRIBES.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

    Barack Hussein Obama

  15. #30
    the reichenbach hero fox in socks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    sgurr dubh mor
    Posts
    3,080
    oh the logic of trump....background: golf master trump is stoppy because of proposed wind farms ruining his precious feudal lord golf course in aberdeen. of course, its not the ruining of his perfect scene, but the trump fact that wind farms damage tourism, kill "massive amounts of wildlife" (but over-development of natural dunes does NOT destroy wildlife of course) and were overall inefficient.

    when pressed by MSPs, he surprisingly had no evidence other than this FACT:

    When challenged to provide statistical evidence for his arguments, Mr Trump told the committee in April: "I am the evidence", adding: "I am considered a world-class expert in tourism, so when you say, 'where is the expert and where is the evidence', I'm the evidence."
    i seriously, seriously want to punch him all the time. he's such an arrogant prick.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...itics-20459163

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •