Thread: Storm of Swords: George R.R. Martin's Song of Ice & Fire Book 3

Exclamation Storm of Swords: George R.R. Martin's Song of Ice & Fire Book 3

So, um, I just finished the epilogue to Storm of Swords. So, yeah, uh, I'm all done with what has been repeatedly called the best book of the series. Huh. How can I best articulate my feelings about this novel? Let's see...

Just in case someone didn't heed the spoiler tag, I'll go ahead and wrap my initial comments in spoiler tags, but you really shouldn't be in this thread unless you've read all three books...

... And don't go posting book 4 or 5 spoilers up in this bitch none neither!

Jon Snow:

Deaneyrs Targaryn, Stormborn, Mother of Dragons, The Unburnt

Tywin Lannister:

Arya Stark, The Young Assassin

The last chapter and Epilogue

condemned to wires and hammers ebby's Avatar
    Interesting to read this post again now after this ending just happened in the tv show.

a friend of mine is lending her whole ASOFAI collection for me to read. I'm pretty excited to read Storm of Swords, after watching this season.

condemned to wires and hammers ebby's Avatar
    I thought we had a general thread for the books, but I can't seem to find it. Maybe we might turn this into a thread for book reader to chat about the series?

Storm of Swords is definitely the best book in the series.It is so good that it kind of outshines the books that come after.I remember wanting to put A Feast for Crows(next-4th- book) down and wanted to re-read Storm again.
    the draught was the very worst

Quote Originally Posted by ebby View Post
    I thought we had a general thread for the books, but I can't seem to find it. Maybe we might turn this into a thread for book reader to chat about the series?
    This series is so epic that each book deserves its own thread. SOS talk only or GTFO!