Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: All things Heather Nova

So... I've seen her live this week. had a great viewing angle. she sounded amazing. I didn't know 90% of the songs, but I still had a great time.
    She didn't sing "walk this world" which was a surprise for me, cause me and other people were sure she was going to sing that one.

I think that her music is really pleasant, but there were no WOW songs. but maybe that's just her thing.

Anyway, really glad I went.

OMG! She's doing some shows around Europe in October next year where she'll play all of Oyster with a full rocking band! If she doesn't come to London with it I may well have to go check Berlin or somewhere out!
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

I found a 1996 Truth & Bone single from her, with some lovely live tracks as b sides (Like A Hurricane from Neil Young, I'm On Fire from Bruce Springsteen and Blue Black. But the biggest surprise was the title track itself, rerecorded. I wonder if it was done for a movie or something ?

I love her cover of I'm On Fire!

That sounds lovely! I'm going to her London show so hope to be able to pick up a copy!
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

I have seen her "Oyster" show on Saturday in Berlin. Heather was lovely as always and OMG did she belt out some high notes. It was really amazing. Crappy audience and the venue was way too small... it was like in an oven which kind of deteriorated the concert experience for me.

New album guys!

New song!

Heather Nova - The Wounds We Bled (Official Video)

Another new one!

Heather Nova - Just Kids (Official Video)

Getting high hopes for the new album!

aging hipster trash The Seaward's Avatar
    Loving the new album. Anyone else here given it a listen yet? She's been consistently releasing quality albums for 25 years and Pearl is a worthy addition to her legacy.
    I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.