Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1194

Thread: Sexism

  1. #31
    I'm pretty sure he said "Killdren". Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,402
    I don't actually care what she looks like; I've always thought she was the most obnoxious out of all the overnight-produced talentless, smug, arrogant, newrich cunts.

  2. #32
    tastes like pepsi cola samko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,335
    Quote Originally Posted by julius ebola View Post
    Hasn't she always been oompa-loompa orange with thick, drag-queen-esquemake-up? I mean, I don't recall her ever looking less than tacky in this regard at any given moment. Has she ever had a remotely natural-looking phase?
    Probably only during her Genie In a Bottle - era. I also think that she looks terrible here. It's not that she has gained weight. Even if you are totally skinny, you can choose tons of outfits that look unflattering, so her weight is not the issue. I just look at these pictures and think: WRONG! Wrong make up, way too much skin tan spray, terrible wig and the dress makes her look like a wrestler.

    There is also a picture of her with Nicki Minaj from the AMA, and she has managed to look more black than Minaj herself.
    Does still anybody remember when Christina had a Twitter-fight with Kelly Osbourne years ago? Christina made fun of Kelly's weight. How times have changed.

  3. #33
    she said destroy Lágnætti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Grim North
    Posts
    6,235
    Isn't she a raging alkie at this point anyway, hence the bloat? I've seen so many stories about her basically being a boozehound as well as a charmless trashy cunt over the years I've lost count.

  4. #34
    tastes like pepsi cola samko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,335
    I don't think that she is a drinker. She is terrible when it comes to give interviews. In a recent one she claimed that "Bionic" which bombed a few years ago, was an experimental record with underground artists that went way over people's heads, sadly without any irony. Actually, it was just a terrible album

  5. #35
    whack ass bitch forever Autumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,892
    Quote Originally Posted by samko View Post
    Does still anybody remember when Christina had a Twitter-fight with Kelly Osbourne years ago? Christina made fun of Kelly's weight. How times have changed.
    Yes. And now Kelly is saying things like "Maybe she is just becoming the fat bitch she was born to be." Times have changed, but it's not suddenly okay now that the tables have turned. They're both being rude.

    Quote Originally Posted by julius ebola View Post
    Isn't she a raging alkie at this point anyway, hence the bloat? I've seen so many stories about her basically being a boozehound as well as a charmless trashy cunt over the years I've lost count.
    It has been reported that she has had a drinking problem. In fact, that's why she was arrested last year. She was so wasted, it was reported that she was unable to function, which was why she was held for four hours or whatever. I haven't heard much about her drinking lately, though.

  6. #36
    it's a long long climb Kari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,654
    Her drinking escapades are well documented - I think a lot of that happened when she got divorced.

    It's a shame all of this stuff overshadows her talent - and also a shame she doesn't put her voice to better use. She's a powerhouse vocally, and with better material and use of restraint (she over sings a lot), she could have had a much better catalog. As it stands though, her taste level with regards to image and material is questionable to say the least.

  7. #37
    'If you existed, I'd divorce you.' spyk_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    It's a shame all of this stuff overshadows her talent - and also a shame she doesn't put her voice to better use. She's a powerhouse vocally, and with better material and use of restraint (she over sings a lot), she could have had a much better catalog. As it stands though, her taste level with regards to image and material is questionable to say the least.
    I sort of blame her (unfairly) for beginning that trend among many female mezzo-sopranos. Quantity over quality is definitely an issue with her. It's like she's in a race to hit as many notes as possible within each phrase. It's bad enough when she does it with her material, but when she does it with covers like 'At Last' it makes me want to hurl (not really, it just mildly annoys me for a minute or so).

  8. #38
    the reichenbach hero fox in socks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    sgurr dubh mor
    Posts
    3,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    It's a really horrible look. First of all, what the FUCK is going on with her skin? She looks plain dirty, and I don't mean "dirrty" or whatever the fuck that song was called. That shimmery spray tan is atrocious, and it's not even properly applied; I've seen other pictures in which the area around her pits was pasty white. Then there's that wig; bangs didn't flatter her even when she was rail thin, and now, with the rounder face, they certainly don't help.

    That dress makes her ass look huge. I'm not even entirely sure how that thing stands; I've seen plenty of big asses, but not cantilevered ones.
    dan: keepin it real since 2005.

  9. #39
    ^I credit Mariah with starting that whole thing. Christina just took it to a new level of bad. Both should take a note from my girl Whitney.

  10. #40
    the reichenbach hero fox in socks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    sgurr dubh mor
    Posts
    3,080
    and OD in a bathtub? I like your thinking!!!

  11. #41
    Sleeps to dream entropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    mis ojos
    Posts
    2,255
    Am I the only one that thinks that Christina looks a bit like Tori Amos in those new photos?


    Speaking of celeb outfits, OUCH!

  12. #42
    authentic hotdog cart vendor Frangipani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,565
    Quote Originally Posted by fox in socks View Post
    dan: keepin it real since 2005.
    no see. Dans just keeping it real like he always does. Truth hurts sometimes, but thats why we love dan. He's not misogynistic, just brutally honest. If youre going to call women ugly, dirty, fat sluts, you better know when its okay to do so. Timing is everything.

    [ITALICS]///
    Slippin' on my red dress, putting on my make-up

  13. #43
    and OD in a bathtub? I like your thinking!!!

  14. #44
    Put a bird on it. SisterErnestine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks that Christina looks a bit like Tori Amos in those new photos?


    Speaking of celeb outfits, OUCH!
    No. I had an ADP flashback as well.

  15. #45
    it's a long long climb Kari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,654
    Quote Originally Posted by spyk_ View Post
    I sort of blame her (unfairly) for beginning that trend among many female mezzo-sopranos. Quantity over quality is definitely an issue with her. It's like she's in a race to hit as many notes as possible within each phrase. It's bad enough when she does it with her material, but when she does it with covers like 'At Last' it makes me want to hurl (not really, it just mildly annoys me for a minute or so).
    I think the blame should go all the way back to the late, great Whitney, I'm afraid. And Mariah Carey. And Celine Dion. Xtina didn't start that fire.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •