Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: the unofficially official justin bieber is a douche thread

the reichenbach hero fox in socks's Avatar

Icon15 the unofficially official justin bieber is a douche thread

seriously you guys. i really really REALLY dislike him. so this is the place to channel the anti-beebs and the anti-fucking sunglasses indoors all the fucking time.

douchebaggery #1: apparently he was 2 hours late to start his "show" at the O2 on *gasp* a SCHOOL NIGHT!!

Quote Originally Posted by lulz
    Justin Bieber was two hours late for his opening night at the London O2 - forcing many parents to leave the arena as it was past their children's bedtime.
    The 19-year-old has been slammed on Twitter for his 'disgusting behaviour' which saw hundreds of diehard Bieber fans leave without even hearing their idol.
    Thousands descended on the 02 arena to see the opening night of the sell-out show, with many fans being under 16.

Bieber was even tweeting to his 35 million Twitter followers in the lead up to the show that he was thrilled to be performing in the UK capital.
    A source told MailOnline crowds were booing the Baby singer after sitting through two warm up acts, Jaden Smith and Carly Rae Jepsen, and many parents left infuriated with the star.
    A Bieber fan told MailOnline: 'It's disgraceful, so many children were distressed and left heartbroken they had to leave the show. Many had been looking forward to seeing Justin for weeks on end.'
    Justin eventually came on at 10.35pm after a five minute countdown to his appearance, but our source said no justification was given to the screaming and booing fans.
    also, he just had the "worst birthday"

Seems like Justin Bieber may need to put things in perspective.
    The newly 19-year-old pop superstar took to Twitter to whine about his “worst birthday,” which went down on Friday night.
    Earlier in the day, it seemed the Biebs was excited about his big birthday celebration, tweeting things like “Gonna be fun tonight” and “Big night ahead!”

After receiving a customized Batman-themed bike from his dad, according to toofab, and spending the day shopping—picking up pricey items like Christian Louboutin sneakers—Bieber headed to the Cirque du Soir club in London with his pals, US Weekly reported.
    But the poor millionaire tween icon then ran into some bad luck and his night of fun quickly turned into the “worst birthday.” We can relate.
    At the club, some of Bieber’s friends were reportedly turned away because they were underage. Will Smith’s son Jaden was rumored to be one of the Justin’s buddies that were denied entry.
    But Bieber explained—that’s not why it was the absolute “worst birthday.”

In a post on Instagram, the singer ranted the birthday was ruined by the “weak ass club” and “dummies pushing my fans and being overly aggressive.” He also denied that Smith's son was out at the club with him.
    He did eventually admit it wasn’t really the “worst birthday” (oh good, we didn’t think so).
    “Btw it wasn't the worst bday cuz all my friends from back home flew in I was just mad in the moment.”
    Thanks for explaining, Justin.

he's just so awful:

Icon15

Those pants are ridiculous!
    ... here i am!

Does he have to walk like this so his pants won't fall off?

Does he know those pants are for a little kid.
    You don't have to do everything all by yourself.

Icon15

THOSE PANTS ARE RIDICULOUS!
    ... here i am!

^^I think that can be said about all the pants that he wears.

He is just the worst, I agree!

the unofficially official justin bieber is a douche thread

Hahahah. Bieber is so ridiculous.

the unofficially official justin bieber is a douche thread

Isn't there a shelf life for teen pop sensations, especially annoying ones like bieber? How much longer can it possibly take before he runs out of fans?

I saw something somewhere earlier today that he's only really been around for 3 years.. it feels so much longer... horrifically...longer...

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    My grown ass adult cousin loves him. Like she's in her 30s. Has her own kid. Hanging out at their house is torture. I'm sure you can imagine her fb feed is obnoxious. I don't begrudge kids their crushes and I feel sorry for stupid Selena Gomez, but Bieber Fever for grown ups bugs me.

I'm pretty sure he said "Killdren". Stone's Avatar
    Luckily I don't know any grown up Beaver fans or, really, any Beaver fans at all. And I count myself very lucky because I've never even heard any of his songs.

That kid is an annoying twat. Even with the excuse of being a teenage girl and having not so sophisticated taste, I can't understand why any girl (or guy or ANYONE for that matter) would consider him desirable in any way. Not judging his looks or his voice, but just the way he presents himself.

thundering blissful towards death stillorbiting's Avatar
    I don't understand the appeal at all. I know, I know, I'm not a teenage girl anymore, but I remember perfectly well what it was like to be one. My former teenage self was into many strange, embarrassing things, but the Biebs definitely would not have been one of them. His music sucks, he looks too young and baby-faced to be ~handsome~, and his style is atrocious.

I would have been into Bieber when I was 8 or 9. By 12 I was getting into grunge and finding MEN attractive, not boys! I was really into Eddie Vedder and Ethan Hawke.