Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: the unofficially official justin bieber is a douche thread

He was not nearly as douchey when he first came out. The clothes, the hair, and the songs were all annoying, but more in a teeny-bop kind of way. Now he just comes across as mini Chris Brown. I have a feeling this is going to turn ugly in the next year or two...

This is by far the most hilarious and tacky shit I've seen in forever. This is like Courtney Stodden level fuckery.

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    I was really into Eddie Vedder and Ethan Hawke.
    Ready for some girl wood?

and it sounds like all our lives Kari's Avatar

My daughter, who is eight, has a love/hate relationship with Bieber. She says he is annoying and has terrible hair, but she loves the song "baby". Unfortunately, she picks up this crap at school. She is on a reward chart for grades and behavior. She told me she wants to cash in some credit for the "baby" video. I cannot really complain, this morning before school she was rocking out to All Girl Summer Fun Band, P!nk, and Tegan and Sara on her iPod.

condemned to wires and hammers ebby's Avatar
    The under 8s I teach on a saturday morning used to be all about Justin Bieber, but he's not on their radar anymore since they can have Very Serious Conversations about which One Directioner would make the better husband. (I'm not even joking)

Soz Bieber, if the under 8s are dropping you, then your time is short.

Yep! I was at a Bday party the other week with my daughter and all the little girls had One Direction on their iPods.

the reichenbach hero fox in socks's Avatar
    1D out, beebs in the room.

even though this is "the sun", its lulerriffic as it looks like its his party and he'll cry if he wants to:

STROPPY teen superstar Justin Bieber ranted “It’s my gig, I’ll go out when I want” as he kept sobbing fans waiting two hours for his show, it was claimed yesterday.
    The singer threw a tantrum as staff pleaded with him to go on stage, concert workers said.
    And he blanked a 15-year-old fan who won a competition to meet him, spending less than ten seconds with her.
    A source close to Bieber claimed he was late for Monday night’s chaotic concert at London’s O2 Arena because he got up late, then spent hours playing computer games.
    The Baby singer, 19, who came on stage for last night’s show half an hour EARLY, was forced into an embarrassing apology yesterday, blaming “technical problems” for the delay.
    He insisted he was just 40 minutes late and arrogantly called the concert — the first of four at the venue — “great”.

Hundreds of fans had been forced to leave before the show finally began at 10.20pm to catch trains home.
    There were scenes of parents, who paid up to £331 a ticket, carrying sleeping kids away.
    Staff at the O2 described the backstage chaos as unbelievable.
    One worker, who did not want to be named, said: “He was arguing with members of his management, his family. It was a really uncomfortable atmosphere. His attitude was, ‘I’m the star and I can do what I want’.”
    click below for more boring stuff.

so.........if you paid 331 quid to see beebs you just deserve whatever you deserve because reasons.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...the-truth.html

eta: click below for the shorter version:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2818632.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    He was not nearly as douchey when he first came out. The clothes, the hair, and the songs were all annoying, but more in a teeny-bop kind of way. Now he just comes across as mini Chris Brown. I have a feeling this is going to turn ugly in the next year or two...
    Exactly how I feel. I would not advise any woman to start a relationship with Bieber.

Bieber baring it all (not work safe):

http://www.urbansociety.com.au/urban...laptop-stolen/
    Last edited by Homogenik; 03-07-2013 at 01:29 AM.

well then! that was not what i was expecting -lol-

(was thinking more of the above photo photoshoppery-lol-)

I did not need to see that...
    You don't have to do everything all by yourself.

thundering blissful towards death stillorbiting's Avatar
    All I can do is feel intense sympathy for the poor box office people at that venue.

I'M NOT OKAY WITH THE ALLEGED JUSTIN BIEBER NAKED PICTURE. HIS PENIS IS STARING INTO MY SOUL. SOMEBODY PLEASE SEND HELP.

That picture is a fake. It's been floating around the net for months, before he was even of legal age.

On twitter

i understand it is part of the job to be judged...but judge me on the facts, judge me on the music, and be careful of the judgement u pass
    judge me on the music
    You seriously suck, especially on that level