Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Elimination training", aka, disgusting people with too much time on their hands

Prada pissrag bag, only $300 at Saks! Organic newspaper, carefully squared off, for junior's bumwiping needs! $30 a roll to show you care.

I wonder how much bleach and surfactant etc ends up in the environment to clean up the endless spillages, clean the streets, wash the rags and sanitize the bowls? Probably more than if they just used washable nappies.

I suggest installing chic metal sluices around the home for your precious angel's arse-presents to be deposited into.

Tonka's Dump truck toys could serve a whole new purpose.

they like feeling more in touch with their babies’ most intimate functions.
    Say what now?

Insert something clever here iamstilljamiepoo's Avatar
    Lol!
    I guess they have nothing better to do than watch for their child's poo cues. I sometimes don't even know my own poo cues.

Oh fuck no.

It is I, you son of a bitch. blissgurl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SMMY View Post
    Tonka's Dump truck toys could serve a whole new purpose.

A friend of mine is a doula and I can just imagine her beating a client over the head if they suggested this insane hipster fuckery.
    Suck it, Shawn.

A Matter Of How You See It Kala's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Whappo View Post
    My child shits indigo.
    Hey, my kid craps crystal.

So... how do you clean out the bowl? Can you put litter in it and then just sift it like you would for cats? What does a poop bowl look like? I could probably google this stuff but I'm a bit terrified of what I'll find.

A macabre sort of Tupperware potty...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    So... how do you clean out the bowl? Can you put litter in it and then just sift it like you would for cats? What does a poop bowl look like? I could probably google this stuff but I'm a bit terrified of what I'll find.
    Honey that's perfectly good fertilizer for the lettuce garden!

and it sounds like all our lives Kari's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPeaches View Post
    Honey that's perfectly good fertilizer for the lettuce garden!
    I am imagining these dickholes in Park Slope bringing little bags of their child's shit to their local veggie co-op. Y'know. COMPOSTING.

Haha when my son was a baby I hosted a playdate and this woman showed up who was doing EC. Man did she get a lot of whispers behind her back. It was all very weird. And in the end her son ended up being potty trained at the same age as my son. So I don't really see the point!! (For those curious, she did keep him in a cloth diaper in case there were accidents. She was apparently "in tune" with his signals to go, and she would take him to the toilet and hover him over it until he went, or didn't). It just seemed like way too much work for not much reward, really.

My daughter's foster mom did a sort of elimination training with her. Basically when my daughter starting pooping at the same time each day, she'd just place her on the toilet. After lunch was poop time.

Young children aren't allowed in my house anyway (my rabbits don't like loud noises, sudden movements, or grabby hands), but if they were, and someone showed up at my house with a bare-assed kid and a bowl, I would slam the door in their face. No way, no how.