Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Bein' Miley

That video is so far the worst thing I have seen in 2014. I don't mind some Katy, but man was that atrocious.

If you want to kill some time and feel terrible about humanity in the process, read the YouTube comments for that video. They range from "She obviously sold her soul to the devil because this video shows she's in the illuminati" to "y no dark hose in video that name of sogn!"

"tiresome clowns" is a perfect term to describe half of these famous people. or more than half. 3/4 is a fair number. I'll stop at that.

Senior Member wheretheorchidsgrow93's Avatar
    So she made a date rape 'joke.' Not cool. http://www.theguardian.com/music/201...-date-rape-gay
    I'm glad you're on my side, still.

NSFW:

sooo, Miley's next stunt?

Last edited by Homogenik; 05-12-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Miley has made a correct assessment of Gov. Mike Pence (R-IN).

Singer Miley Cyrus wants to take a wrecking ball to Indiana Gov. Mike Pence’s “religious freedom” bill.

“You’re an asshole @govpenceIN,” Cyrus posted on Instagram on Thursday, alongside a headshot of the Republican governor.

“The only place that has more idiots that [sic] Instagram is in politics,” she continued.

Cyrus’ harsh words come after Pence signed legislation Thursday that would allow people in Indiana to withhold their services for same-sex weddings and other activities for religious reasons. Some say the bill allows for businesses in Indiana to withhold services without government intervention and others say it allows for discrimination against gays.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama