Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural. Jerk. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    Can't imagine why people ship the characters/actors...

I actually became a Megstiel fan, I shit you not.

I like the actress who played Meg 2.0, too.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    I never cared much for Meg (and I prefer Meg 1 because how Meg 2 talks bugs the shit out of me), but I love Megstiel

Yeah her voice is kind of annoying. I'm guessing they might not bring Meg back though, unless they just keep getting new actresses to play her. I think I read that Cas is supposed to have a love interest in the new season, but that it's probably not Meg.

the season premiere episode was pretty meh for me. Actually, some of the annoyances I have for the show were pretty much there. Maybe I'm just not as excited as I was before.
    Last edited by Mori; 10-09-2013 at 02:13 AM.

I spaced out a little. I loved seeing Bobby and you bet your sweet ass I was paying rapt attention to the laundromat (and talking loudly to the tv... "You can take those boxers off too!"), but the Sam hallucinations just remind me too much of purgatory from last year.

I did like Dollhouse dude.

It was disappointing for a premiere, I think. If that's supposed to be one of the best ones of the season, then we're in for a bumpy ride.

Unless, of course, there is more stripping. Misha tweeted this earlier

Tonight a 9: the self-help show with the two underwear models premieres! This season, "conqering your demons" & "finding your inner angel."
    And Larry King says

Intv'ing #Supernatural actor @mishacollins on #LarryKingNow soon - what do you want to know? Tweet me your ?s
    Tempted to tweet something about more naked Castiel and a more quiet comatose Sam. Enough with the angst already. He was better when he was good or when he was evil. This "the burden is too much" crap is yawn.

Oh I spaced out... why was the hospital shaking?

yeah I just can't with Sam.

Fucking Misha.

The fans I'm taking photos with in Toronto are getting too handsy with me. I try to be nice, but there's a limit.

I guess there's going to be a spin-off.

as buzz continued to build about Supernatural’s upcoming spin-off executive producers Jeremy Carver and Robert Singer yesterday shared with EW some new info about the spin-off, which is currently scheduled to be introduced to viewers in episode 20 of the upcoming new season.

In the Chicago-set episode, Carver said we’ll be introduced to a show that would, if picked up by the network, “explore the clashing monster and human characters” living in the city. In fact, he said, “we’ll have main characters who are both human and monsters.” That will include, added Singer, “families of monsters and families of hunters.” “It’s much more of an ensemble than Supernatural,” Singer said.
    I don't know what I think about this. I do expect E20 to suck donkey balls, as most spin-off-launching episodes do.

condemned to wires and hammers ebby's Avatar
    Oh, interesting. Well, I guess it sort of makes sense, as the fanbase for the show is so damn strong, but they've really squeezed so much out of the two main characters that maybe the SPN universe could do with a new focus? I love it when some recurring characters are introduced for a while, because as much as I love Sam/Dean, it can become a little claustrophobic to be centred so much on those two.

I think the expanded world would be good, but they keep killing off all their friends and allies. I fear that a spinoff would have a new character introduced that one episode. I mean, stick Garth and Felicia Day in a show, someone we've already known. Or maybe Kevin, should he survive, will end up over there. I know the show is supposed to be just about the two brothers, but had Rufus, Bobby, Jo, Ellen, Ash, etc etc survived and just not be seen all the time, that would have been fine.

condemned to wires and hammers ebby's Avatar
    Well, Angel rather successfully took just two characters from Buffy and made it work, albeit, one of the main characters from the original show. I guess it depends on who they are planning to build the show around.

Buffy hadn't lost its steam when Angel spun off, and SPN sometimes is running on fumes. I think Angel is a really good example of it being done well, but can the real Bobby Singer and everyone pull it off? I mean, if it sucks, it sucks, and it shouldn't affect SPN, but will it be Frasier or will it be Joey?

id actually watch a spin off if it had those characters in the show.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I forgot until just now that it's on Tuesdays instead of Wednesdays. Grrr. It's not like it's lost forever, but it's annoying.

The boys agree.