Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your Latest Tori Purchases

Senior Member wheretheorchidsgrow93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansa Spark View Post
    The LE and UtP vinyls from last year because my local "entertainment superstore" is going out of business and they were cheap.

Nice! I still don't have the vinyls but I got the cds. Definitely getting the Pele vinyl when it comes out though
    I'm glad you're on my side, still.

I just bought the RAIIN CK1 two song sampler specifically so I could have a good version of Putting The Damage on (twilight version) .............since it is not on the remaster

So I just spent way too much on this 2 song sampler and realized afterwards that Putting The Damage On is the album version and not the twilight mix! So frustrated!

A good quality version of this mix is so hard to find. Now I'm even more made it's not on the remaster

This one is the version that has the Twilight Mix. I don't know if there's another cd that has that one.
    When he woke up, the dinosaur was still there.

TLP OCR and LE Deluxe

I wish TLP OCR had more photos
    Past a shooting star

Senior Member grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    I buy all the music, both digitally and on vinyl**, out of support for her. I just pre-ordered the digital version of BFP Deluxe, and I will absolutely buy the record. Pele on vinyl, WITH cake and bread Talula, makes me SO HAPPY. (I have a sealed copy of the original pressing, but there is no way in hell I would ever open it.) Prior to that I bought Flicker, yes Flicker...

**I did not buy ADP or AATS on Vinyl, because I have limited room for records and I'm super picky about what goes in the cabinet. And in the case of ADP, I can't bear to look at that album cover on such a large canvas.

The ADP vinyl is actually a very nicely well done package. I was impressed with it.

Bloop Bloop! Lord Rask of Trevdale's Avatar
    I've wanted one for 15 years, and I finally found an incredible deal I couldn't say no to. I've listened to it three times in the last 24 hours, I can't get enough hahaha.

Last edited by Lord Rask of Trevdale; 01-06-2017 at 06:31 PM.

Nice! Looks like it's in good condition, too.

I bought this bootleg on vinyl but still haven't listened to it.
    When he woke up, the dinosaur was still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rask of Trevdale View Post
    I've wanted one for 15 years, and I finally found an incredible deal I couldn't say no to. I've listened to it three times in the last 24 hours, I can't get enough hahaha.

:O Oh and how much was it?

Bloop Bloop! Lord Rask of Trevdale's Avatar
    It was $65, but I had a store credit for $15. . so I felt like I had to nab it while I had the chance. It's a cutout with a promo stamp on the back in excellent condition. It's geeky, but I still can't believe I own one. It was always like the holy grail of Tori fandom for me

My copy is a promo, too. I knew a guy who worked at a record store in the 80's, and he remembered tossing several promo copies in the trash at the time. He was still kicking himself for it.