Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Unrepentant Geraldines Tour 2014: North American Dates

Is that legit / worth it? I feel like these pre-sales are often a huge marketing ploy. But I always buy my tickets for Toronto the MOMENT they go on sale and I never get good seats. I just don't get it

^ You probably won't be able to because the site only accepts purchases from the US :/. I just tried for Vancouver and wasn't allowed to purchase a preorder.

he's our commander still stuper venus's Avatar
    Those dirty dogs! Of course, I fell for this trap again.

That's ridiculous. They even list the Toronto and Vancouver show dates but I have to be an American / have an American address and VISA to access those dates. Technically this means that Seattle folks or other people from outside of Canada will get dibs on the Vancouver tickets, or NYers will be able to buy Toronto show tickets before people who actually live in Toronto. WTF? I'd may as well resign myself to a crappy seat like other years.

Hmmm, I did preorder for the Scarlet's Walk tour and got crappy seats. Might take my chances and wait for general on-sale.

Or maybe not. I don't know!

Speaking badger, fawn, rabbit RecoveringXian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. bad man View Post
    That's ridiculous. They even list the Toronto and Vancouver show dates but I have to be an American / have an American address and VISA to access those dates. Technically this means that Seattle folks or other people from outside of Canada will get dibs on the Vancouver tickets, or NYers will be able to buy Toronto show tickets before people who actually live in Toronto. WTF? I'd may as well resign myself to a crappy seat like other years.
    I wouldn't worry too much. These won't be individualized codes, and the codes will be up online once they have been distributed. I'm sure someone with a US address and Visa will gladly share.

Got the shock of my life! silver's Avatar
    I'm SO going to this tour.

Unrepentant Geraldines Tour 2014: North American Dates

Detroit is listed on Ticketmaster:

US $35.00 - US $99.50
    US $35.00 Ticket + US $10.75 Fees =
    US $45.75
    US $99.50 Ticket + US $12.10 Fees =
    US $111.60

Speaking badger, fawn, rabbit RecoveringXian's Avatar
    $99.50? Isn't that steep for Tori (by herself)?

Quote Originally Posted by RecoveringXian View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much. These won't be individualized codes, and the codes will be up online once they have been distributed. I'm sure someone with a US address and Visa will gladly share.
    I would be very thankful for anyone who did this for the T.O. show!

I'm hoping that other dates and venues are priced lower than that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RecoveringXian View Post
    People are paying money for the codes; yes they probably will be individual like the iTunes codes of days past.

And yes, Fox Detroit is an overpriced venue. So is Massey Hall in Toronto from what I know. Other venues/shows may be less. Tori's last show at the Fox Detroit was $75 before fees in 2007, and that was very high for that tour. So $99.50 before fees sounds about right.

At these prices in a bankrupt city I'll be surprised if she sells A LOT of tickets.

Yes since 2007 ALL Toronto shows have been over $100. 07 at the Sony Center was $107, 09 at Massey I think was 106? and 11 was about the same. Since Detroit is $111, I can see Massey being $115-120.

in an infinite regress just owls's Avatar
    Chicago information from Ticketmaster:

US $48.50 - US $63.50
    US $48.50 Ticket + US $14.55 Fees/Additional Taxes =
    US $63.05 US $63.50 Ticket + US $14.91 Fees/Additional Taxes =
    US $78.41

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri, 03/07/14 10:00 AM CST
    ALBUM PRESALE OFFER

Start: Tue, 03/04/14 10:00 AM CST
    End: Thu, 03/06/14 10:00 PM CST
    INTERNET PRESALE