Page 1 of 147 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate Bush "Before the Dawn" Live Residency, Aug - Oct 2014

Why is this happening to me? beanstew's Avatar

Kate Bush "Before the Dawn" Live Residency, Aug - Oct 2014

Update August 26 2014:

Today marks the first show in Kate's "Before the Dawn" residency at Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith. This thread will continue to serve as a general freak-out thread for those following the shows, but please be aware that there may be spoilers! We've added a couple new threads to make things a bit easier:

Before the Dawn reviews - This thread will contain both personal and press reviews of the show. Feel free to share your thoughts about the show here. Again, this thread will contain spoilers!

Before the Dawn spoiler-free discussion - Use this thread to post very general info or impressions about the show, the venue, etc. There are some examples in the thread of what's acceptable. This is a good place for those of us who don't want to be spoiled, but still want to share in the excitement of those who've already seen Kate and have lots of questions about getting to the show, dealing with the venue and ticket ID process, and so on. Again, this is a spoiler-free thread! Please do not post specific show details in the spoiler-free thread.

PRESALE: Only for folk already on the KateBush.com email list: 26th March. 9:30am GMT through the Eventim website only. Only available to those on the mailing list since before March 2014. No new signees will get a presale code. Each code valid for the name on the mailing list it seems and is not transferrable. Check your email.

TICKET SALES: 9.30 am (GMT) on the 28th March 2014 and will be available exclusively from the following agents:
    www.eventim.co.uk
    www.gigsandtours.com
    www.ticketmaster.co.uk

IT'S HAPPENING!

Before the Dawn
    I am delighted to announce that we will be performing some live shows this coming August and September.
    I hope you will be able to join us and I look forward to seeing you there.
    We'll keep you updated with further news on the web site.
    Meanwhile, all details of concert dates and tickets are in the note below.
    Very best wishes,
    Kate

Before The Dawn at London's Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith

AUGUST

Tuesday, 26th August
    Wednesday, 27th August
    Friday, 29th August
    Saturday, 30th August

SEPTEMBER

Tuesday, 2nd September
    Wednesday, 3rd September
    Friday, 5th September
    Saturday, 6th September
    Tuesday, 9th September
    Wednesday, 10th September
    Friday, 12th September
    Saturday, 13th September
    Tuesday, 16th September
    Wednesday, 17th September
    Friday, 19th September
    MORE DATES ADDED:
    Saturday, 20th September
    Tuesday, 23rd September
    Wednesday, 24th September
    Friday, 26th September
    Saturday, 27th September
    Tuesday 30th September
    Wednesday, 1st October

Tickets

Tickets will go on sale at 9.30 am (GMT) on the 28th March 2014 and will be available exclusively from the following agents:

www.eventim.co.uk
    www.gigsandtours.com
    www.ticketmaster.co.uk

Please note that tickets are not available directly from the venue Box Office. Additional order enquiries should be directed to the Eventim customer service department at:
    customerservice@eventim.co.uk or 08443760021

Ticket purchases are limited to a maximum of 4 per order. For example, you can try to purchase up to 4 tickets for just one of the 15 concerts, or 4 tickets for 4 separate shows.

The name of the lead booker will be printed on the first ticket. As the number of tickets is limited they will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.

Tickets cannot be resold or transferred under any circumstances. If the promoter reasonably believes this to be the case the barcode on the ticket will be voided, prohibiting entry to the concert.

We hope to see you there.

CAN NOT BREATHE.
    Last edited by ebby; 03-26-2014 at 06:11 PM.
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

OH. MY. GOD.

I will sell my house for this if I have to.

Amazing pic.
    Last edited by JonBcn; 03-21-2014 at 08:16 AM.

Holy crap!! THIS is exciting!

My twitter is going nuts over this.

Fullly prepared to not being able to get tickets but by god I'll be trying.

OMFG.

Can someone confirm it's not April 1st. All the clocks in my house being wrong are more likely than actually seeing KATE BUSH LIVE!
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

it wouldn't even matter other pete's Avatar
    The page wont load for me omg omg WHAT

'If you existed, I'd divorce you.' spyk_'s Avatar
    BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK!??????

Genuinely already anxious I'm not going to get tickets. Also there is a 99% chance I may be in floods of tears.

The official site went down in a few minutes as expected. My initial post about the shows is a direct cut'n'paste of all the information they had.

I gasped out loud when I saw this on Facebook. My aunt's going to love this

Can someone hold me please?

beanstew, thanks for copying the text, I couldn't get the page to load! Dreading getting tickets. This is something I think I'd happily try my luck with a tout for a ticket.

Does everyone get the clues in the picture? "Little light shining ..." Are we looking at The Ninth Wave on stage? And maybe A Sky Of Honey? I'm calling it: two acts, the conceptual suites.
    Last edited by EdwardG; 03-21-2014 at 08:51 AM.

Tickets will be £49-135 apparently. That's from twitter but sounds about right.

Fuckin' hell. ^

Wow. BBC just broke into the Today programme to announce it. These tickets are going to be so fucking hard to get.

I honestly don't know what I'll do if she performs a few miles away from me and I don't get to see it. The £49-£135 price range is official, I saw it on the poster on the KB Facebook page.