Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tori Setlist Database (toriset.org) is Up

Senior Member grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    Sped

Thank you for putting this together! No Unrepentant songs yet...

ETA: She did a part of America in Frankfurt after Abraham, Martin and John/Swing Low, Sweet Chariot.
    Last edited by her every cry; 09-17-2017 at 01:42 AM.
    you have touched my life
    so that now cathedrals of sound are singing

Just a couple quick notes in case you didn't see them elsewhere:
    - I finally added the ability to do personalized setlist collections. Log in with Facebook and create a collection of any shows that you're interested in and run stats just against those shows.

- Tonight I finally was able to fix the links to all bootlegs. I pulled all of the information into the local database (I really miss ToriTraders!) so hopefully there will be no more dead links in the future. Didn't want to lose all of that taper information for the boots...

Sped - these updates are incredible! The ability to do personalized setlist collections = AMAZING! Thank you SO much!

Quote Originally Posted by spedinfargo View Post
    - I finally added the ability to do personalized setlist collections. Log in with Facebook and create a collection of any shows that you're interested in and run stats just against those shows.
    I find this feature to be super interesting. Unfortunately, I still get an error message within Facebook when I am re-directed. If it works for others i suppose it has something to do with my Facebook account?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDoggy View Post
    I find this feature to be super interesting. Unfortunately, I still get an error message within Facebook when I am re-directed. If it works for others i suppose it has something to do with my Facebook account?
    It is working now. Thank you. Awesome thing to have

I get an error when trying the Facebook plugin, too.

Regarding errors with the FB plug in, I notice I have that sometimes when I'm using the iOS/mobile browser. I never have any issues with it when using Chrome.

I was trying it through chrome on a desktop PC.

I guess it's just buggy. Sorry to hear you are having trouble.

Playing with toriset data, I aggregated all the songs she has played at 50% or more of her shows, by tour. Here are some things I find interesting in the data:

-The NoH tour had the most "50%+" songs of any tour (because of the quartet): 16
    -OS and UG tours had the least 50%+ songs: 2
    -So far NI has 3: i i e e e, Reindeer King, A Sorta Fairytale
    -Big Wheel was 50%+ in a staggering 3 tours in a row: ADP-AATS-NOH. I would argue it made little sense in 2009 and NO sense in 2011 with the quartet.
    -7 covers have achieved 50%+ status:
    Whole Lotta Love (?!) and Thank You (LE)
    Smells Like Teen Spirit and American Pie (?!) (UTP)
    97 Bonnie & Clyde and Rattlesnakes (SLT)
    Rattlesnakes (Lottapianos)
    -UG is her only tour where none of the 50%+ songs came from the record being toured. There were only two of them for UG: Cornflake Girl and Parasol
    Last edited by grapefruit_is_winning; 11-04-2017 at 11:24 PM.

Pink Hair Don't Care
    Thank you for keeping ToriSet updated and around all these years! I use it all. the. time. You're amazing!

But I'm getting errors with Facebook too, sadly. Tried both Chrome and Firefox on a Mac running Sierra FWIW. Hoping it's just an intermittent/passing error!

"Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings."

(Sidenote: I've always wanted to message you that this show that I was at seems to be missing - http://www.mtv.com/news/1479585/mraz...rives-em-away/ - and since I'm here and a leeeeetle bit buzzed, figured I'd throw it in there! 4 of the songs/covered she played are listed in this article)
    Last edited by Antigone; 11-05-2017 at 03:15 AM.

-insert relevant Tori quote here-

A Little Dust the new prosecutor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grapefruit_is_winning View Post
    Big Wheel was 50%+ in a staggering 3 tours in a row: ADP-AATS-NOH. I would argue it made little sense in 2009 and NO sense in 2011 with the quartet.
    This made me realize that I heard Big Wheel at every show I attended in 2007, 2009, and 2011. I'm still baffled how this song earned enough legacy status to be played so heavily in the two tours following ADP. #choices

Anyway, thanks for crunching the numbers, even if some of them are disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Antigone View Post
    Thank you for keeping ToriSet updated and around all these years! I use it all. the. time. You're amazing!

But I'm getting errors with Facebook too, sadly. Tried both Chrome and Firefox on a Mac running Sierra FWIW. Hoping it's just an intermittent/passing error!

"Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings."

(Sidenote: I've always wanted to message you that this show that I was at seems to be missing - http://www.mtv.com/news/1479585/mraz...rives-em-away/ - and since I'm here and a leeeeetle bit buzzed, figured I'd throw it in there! 4 of the songs/covered she played are listed in this article)
    Thanks for the notes and the specific error message (always helpful!) - I'll do some investigating on the Facebook login problems this weekend and see if I can track it down.

You know I do seem to remember a couple festival dates slipping past me back when I was slacking a bit. I'll also dig into this one and see if I can straighten it out. Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Please give this another try if you're still having issues. I'm pretty sure I figured out the issue and it should be fixed. Thanks!