Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: The GOP Deathwatch Thread

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Not to take away from MT while we await (most likely disappointing*) results, let's not forget this motherfucker

*The bodyslammer is probably going to win but it'll be less of a blow if he wins by very little.

According to Vox : "Gianforte was projected to win the race at about midnight by Cook Political Report analyst Dave Wasserman and the Decision Desk. At the time of the call, his lead was roughly 10 percentage points."

Oh well.

I guess some of the local media (not that it would have made a huge difference) weren't even covering the body slam story. They are owned by Sinclair, which is buying up more and more local stations and making them broadcast like mini-FOX news stations. We need to have a strong FCC and start breaking up these large media conglomerates, and also do something about Citizens United. Giafonte outspent Quist by like a factor of 10 with dark money. Again, it's a red state with a lot of early voting so it wasn't likely to ever be a real contest, but the GOP is fighting dirty and we're kind of over here just expressing our moral outrage instead of fixing the uneven playing field.

Also, I think too many people endorsed his behavior.
    chillin in kyoto grand with my man Skrill

"Please look inward and don't look at our unprecedented levels of corruption and incompetence."

HAHHAA! I mean, points for trying to throw shade. But then you take away points for trying to anchor your shade in fictional sand.

Complete bullshit. That speech wasn't whining, it was trolling. Hilarious trolling. She looked strong and happy and she inspired her audience. It was actually one of the best speeches I've ever seen her give.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

More Franken on Cruz

I adore the way he can't keep a straight face.

In case they up their cowardice, it's from official @gop and says "Trying to find something of substance in Comey’s opening statement like" and has a gif of Ethan Hawke using a looking device.