Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread: The GOP Deathwatch Thread

I’m amazed she’s capable of driving that fast when her voice sounds like someone’s who’s been partially tranquilized.

I'm not sure how you can "not realize" that you are driving at almost TWICE the MAXIMUM speed limit. Maybe she has a Lambo. But at that speed you're passing people going the posted speed of 65 at a rate of 55mph, you'd think she'd notice.

She's lying about that like she lies about everything else. Seriously, she's the definition of a deplorable. And fellow deplorables on Twitter are saying, "She's not above the law! She got a ticket and paid it, which is more than libs would do!" Fuck you. In my state, going twice the speed limit would automatically land you in jail.

She's one of the reasons I cut cable service, I have a morbid fascination watching offensive stuff. She may actually be worse than Hannity, and that's saying a lot, I think this is her ambition. So she could get her license suspended? Right, we'll see.

In NYS, driving twice the speed limit is 11 points against your license. Your license can be suspended at 10. I certainly HOPE, at the very least, she has to pay a huge fine and go to boring classes at the DMV with all the commoners.