Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: UG Tour Lossy (mp3) Bootlegs

this tornado loves you UnderTheFunk's Avatar
    Could we just give Robert all the green dots?

Volume 1's been finalized and is being converted to mp3 for retagging. I'm going to put all three parts (Originals, Lizzies & Extras) as one .zip but hey, we're getting there!

OH HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT'S DONE (it is uploading as we speak - I had to split it into three volumes due to size)

Unrepentant Geraldines Tour (Live Compilation)

ETA: Downloads are up! Check first post in the thread.

your veil is quietly becoming none roominmyheart's Avatar
    YOU ARE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL

I'm listening to the best of right now and it's amazing. Thank you so much for taking the time to compile it. These performances are all fantastic (listening to Yes, Anastasia from Miami Beach right now). Such a testament to how amazing this tour has been.

Which ones are the best sounding bootlegs? as far as i heard the best is definitely stuttgard. Other ones?
    "If neurotic is wanting two mutually exclusive things at one and the same time, then I'm neurotic as hell. I'll be flying back and forth between one mutually exclusive thing and another for the rest of my days."

And the fun doesn't stop! Updates yo:

A - Other Pete is a very nice bloke and created a YouTube audio rip supplement for Lizard Lounge completists, meaning we now have recordings for every cover she's done this year outside of "I Ran" and "We Belong." You can download that here.
    B - Both Boston and Washington DC (more or less) have surfaced and they should be in the OP sometime in the next day or two.
    C - I'll probably update the collection .zip files in a week or so with Boston & DC recordings that make the cut for Volume 1 (& obviously add the covers from the proper bootlegs as well)

Here's hoping Detroit (which was recorded) and Vancouver surface. I don't see Bucharest, Linz or Oslo popping up at this point. Not bad though considering how long its been since a tour's been really extensively bootlegged for Tori!

I'm listening through the first volume in order, and I just finished the TBK songs, and I must say that that album sounded really good this tour. Parasol, Mother Revolution, Ribbons Undone, Original Sinsuality, Mary's of the Sea and Toast were all excellent.

I seriously think that first Power of Orange Knickers performance might be the best damn thing she did the entire tour of her own material. Really top-quality performance.

Haha, yeah, that performance is really good, especially the ending, but I just don't like the song.

That Mary's of the Sea is just perfect though.

Banned
    This is amazing, what a great era from Tori and Robert, you deserve hugs. Good choices as well.

Banned
    I have been listening to these and realised that we have basically all of LE except Me and a Gun, all of choirgirl except Cruel (but we have the quartet versions) and She's Your Cocaine (but we have Bachelorette). And the same for UtP. The Cloud on My Tongue is quite bad quality but we have quartet versions. And instead of The Wrong Band we have Honey and instead of Waitress there is Sister Janet. We have all of Pele except Agent Orange which can be replaced with Graveyard. And the title track for LE has a lot of buzzing but we have great 2011 versions which sound much like this one. And a lot of great post-millennium songs are here. I was wondering if it would be worth it to try and clean them up a bit and end up with solo 2010s live versions of the albums, like unofficially official bootlegged discography. But I'll have to wait till later and try it with some of the worse sounding ones to see. But if anyone knows of any 2011 songs that could be included, ie were better or weren't performed in 2014 let me know in case.
    Last edited by Zippo; 09-26-2014 at 06:18 PM.

Banned
    Oh also she did me and a Gun in Australia I think a couple of tours ago? So that is all of LE and all of Pele with one little separator track replaced with another little one that is better. And all of her originally intended UtP minus Waitress and all of Choirgirl except SYC, but plus Bachelorette and Purple People at the end. And all of Venus even a bit of Datura except Glory of the 80s and Juarez. But omg zero point though.