Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Screw it, Taylor Swift gets her own thread!

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJane View Post
    Totally unexpected and pretty fucking incredible.
    I think you just wrote the most accurate description of the video.
    When he woke up, the dinosaur was still there.

Feels like a Sia video with the style of dancing which Sia herself has done to death. Love the song though, probably the best thing from this album.
    Last edited by MikeEP; 03-12-2018 at 02:14 PM.

Taylor Swift finally gets political: https://www.instagram.com/p/BopoXpYn...ource=ig_embed

Taylor opened the American Music Awards tonight with this performance of I Did Something Bad. It’s rough in spots vocally and veers into “theater kid” territory at times (she’s not quite believable with some of her vamping) but I admire the ambition and pure spectacle of this performance. Also it’s nice to think of this as a fuck you to the Republicans shaming her for speaking her mind.

ETA: ugh the video got pulled down before I could even post it. Hopefully it’ll be made officially available.
    Last edited by MikeEP; 10-10-2018 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeEP View Post
    Taylor opened the American Music Awards tonight with this performance of I Did Something Bad. It’s rough in spots vocally and veers into “theater kid” territory at times (she’s not quite believable with some of her vamping) but I admire the ambition and pure spectacle of this performance. Also it’s nice to think of this as a fuck you to the Republicans shaming her for speaking her mind.

ETA: ugh the video got pulled down before I could even post it. Hopefully it’ll be made officially available.
    Full performance (but not in TV quality): https://youtu.be/7Fvsi2j0m9s

I also loved the Instagram post. And some hundreds of thousands of people, most under 30, have registered to vote since she posted it, and now she’s putting pictures of early voters with their “I Voted” stickers in her IG story every day! I love it. I’m so proud of her. But mostly I want to bump the T Swift thread.