Thread: Would anyone shop Paula's Choice USA for me?

Would anyone shop Paula's Choice USA for me?

I was wondering if any USA people would consider getting me some P'sC USA items and shipping them to UK? There are a few products that are unavailable in EU (such as C15 serum) and the last time I ordered these direct from website I paid $44 shipping on a $100 order.....which took 3 weeks to arrive.

So let me know in a PM- will be delighted to pay a Finder's Fee in addition to all else- am also pleased to return the favour if you want anything from UK. Thanks

What I do if I want to order stuff from Bath & Body Works: I got a U.S. P.O. box through viabox.com. I just have all my shit shipped there (I pay through PayPal), then they ship it to me. It's not suuuuuper cheap but it's better than having to constantly ask friends to bring you stuff

Quote Originally Posted by dollsbitches View Post
    What I do if I want to order stuff from Bath & Body Works: I got a U.S. P.O. box through viabox.com. I just have all my shit shipped there (I pay through PayPal), then they ship it to me. It's not suuuuuper cheap but it's better than having to constantly ask friends to bring you stuff
    Thanks I didn't know about this .