Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Everything 2015 Tori Tour Dates Topic [Sep 1st Update]

It's great that she sold so well, but I'm a bit bummed. I won't really have that much vacation time left in June (got a big trip planned in April) so can't really justify a night extra off work even though my tickets to the first show kinda suck.

New date in Denmark added

Summer Tour Update! Tori will be playing in Kværndrup Denmark, at Egeskov Castle on June 6th! Tickets will be available for purchase on Feb 2nd at 9:00 am local time!

Scandi tour? Scandi tour! Okay, okay, I can't ignore you now Tori and I'll go to Oslo, even if you're visiting neighbours and ignoring Sweden. (coming to Way Out West, maybe? Go ahhn, you know you want to.)

5 shows in 8 days is a nice little tour. I think the first press release for Norwegian Wood mentioned Tori doing 5 shows this summer, so I wonder if that counts the two Oslo shows or if there's one more show to be announced.

The Denmark show is especially exciting, since the venue is a Renaissance castle and Tori's the first musician to perform there in a new outdoor venue. I can't link the pictures from my phone, but the castle and grounds look beautiful.

I jumped the gun and purchased airfare to Helsinki already!! So sad to miss the Denmark show! But so excited for the rest of this little mini tour!

I think it's pretty strange if she skips Stockholm/Sweden when she hits all the other nordic countries (except Iceland). Like I said, Stockholm is literally on the way between Helsinki and Oslo. Though I guess the added Helsinki date makes a Stockholm date on the 10th or 11th less likely.

in an infinite regress just owls's Avatar
    "Summer Tour 2015 continues! Tori will be playing May 30th in Barcelona, Spain at Primavera Sound. Tickets are on sale now! http://bit.ly/ToriSpain"

Is this her first time in Spain?

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by just owls View Post
    "Summer Tour 2015 continues! Tori will be playing May 30th in Barcelona, Spain at Primavera Sound. Tickets are on sale now! http://bit.ly/ToriSpain"

Creo que si.

Oh my lord. 30 May-8 June is a goodly amount of time for another show or two on her way up north… What's next?!

Quote Originally Posted by knalani87 View Post
    Oh my lord. 30 May-8 June is a goodly amount of time for another show or two on her way up north… What's next?!
    Paris and London, I'm guessing.

Barcelona is not Spain. And does a festival appearance even count? Pfft...

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ime Achoo Dooa View Post
    Barcelona is not Spain.
    ¿Verdad? Entonces... ¿dónde está Barcelona?

Of course it's in Spain, don't bring politics of whether Catalans should be a seperate country into the thread! They're in the Spanish football league anyway!!

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar
    It's her first known show in the country, cut her some slack. Primavera looks like a fabulous festival anyhow. Sleater-Kinney, Damien Rice, Patti Smith, Underworld, Caribou, Chet Faker, Babes in Toyland, My Brightest Diamond, Ride, Spiritualized. Lots of good stuff there. Maybe this will just open up the gates to her doing a real headline show there on the next album tour.

Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    It's her first known show in the country, cut her some slack. Primavera looks like a fabulous festival anyhow. Sleater-Kinney, Damien Rice, Patti Smith, Underworld, Caribou, Chet Faker, Babes in Toyland, My Brightest Diamond, Ride, Spiritualized. Lots of good stuff there. Maybe this will just open up the gates to her doing a real headline show there on the next album tour.

I agree just be glad she is playing there at all. She never has before. The castle show looks like the the most interesting venue to play.