Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: There is everything cute about our shoes (Shoe of the Day!)

Icon15 There is everything cute about our shoes (Shoe of the Day!)

I'll start:

Super comfy black suede flats I got from Zappos - with a really sweet ruffle detail:

shoe.JPG

Is that the same as the shoe you're wearing on your other foot?

yes!

My new running shoes.

I totally missed this thread when I came in and started a new one. My bad. I'm coming over here now where I belong.

So...

I'm actually not wearing these, but I ordered them from Zappos today. I've been a golfer all of 72 hours and I'm already a few hundred bucks in the hole (pun intended). But there was one pair of these in my size in the entire freakin' world so I had to do it:

This is probably the first pair of athletic shoes I've purchased since my cheerleading days. I'm pretty freaking excited.

A Matter Of How You See It Kala's Avatar
    I bought these shoes for an out of town wedding that I'm going to later this summer - they were on sale for $34 and I absolutely LOVE them.

Only knows desire. Perky Compson's Avatar
    Ooh, those look both cute and comfy! I have a mile-wide soft spot for wedges.

Put a bird on it. SisterErnestine's Avatar

A year later, and I'm still getting compliments on them. These are my favorite pair of mary janes.

SisterE

Tomorrow is another day cinny~lou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kristen View Post
    These are totally worth whatever you paid for them. If I was presented with shoes like that, I'd think about giving golf a try!

Allegedly, a certain redheaded unforumzed poster found these shoes in the clearance rack at Saks. Allegedly, she purchased them.

(They were inexplicably left unattended, under a random shelf, all by themselves in a box. They were my size. It was like fate, or something because they turned out to be EXTREMELY on sale and the saleslady was like "if you don't get these, you are crazy, because I'm pretty sure it was an inventory mistake". WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO I MEAN REALLY)

waited with a glacier's patience Churumbela's Avatar
    Hot damn!

Once upon a time, I posted on @ about a pair of boots that I wanted desperately. They were so cute. Under $50. REAL suede. I saw them at Target, but don't like to buy things without thinking about it first, so I didn't get them. I went back about a week and a half later, intending to look at them again, and they no longer had my size. I was sad. I went to the Target website a few days later, and they no longer had anyone's size. They sold out within a month. They never got them back on the website. I was so sad. I've thought about those boots often.

Cut to this afternoon: I am in Target to buy a new belt, and stop by the shoe section, because I noticed all the shelves were cleared the other day, so I knew new ones would be coming in. There was an aisle with boots, and there were some cute ones, but then I rounded a corner to the next aisle, and THERE THEY WERE. My boots! Obviously, I bought them. I'm not taking my chances this time! I've had nearly a year to be sure about whether I want them, so I guess I don't need to think about it this time.

The 90's teen in me just can't get enough of them.
    I am the beginning. The end. The one that is many.

There is everything cute about those boots! I like the buckle on the top. I also like that they are suede. Suede boots look amazing with jeans and tend to be more pliable than leather.

I've thought, since I first saw them, that they looked like something Angela Chase would wear.

I'm glad they're suede, cause I need the left one to do a bit of stretching. Somehow my left calf is slightly larger than my right? They both zip all the way up, but the left is snugger. They'll be a bit more comfy when I've been able to break them in, but that won't be for a while, as it's way too hot to wear boots until at least late September.

authentic hotdog cart vendor Frangipani's Avatar
    Kari- ORASOME
    Churum- I really like those boots.

I'm keeping my eyes out for the perfect pair of over the knee flat boots for this fall/winter.

Like these except not $1500

Target! $39.99! Super comfy!