Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: There is everything cute about our shoes (Shoe of the Day!)

You gals are lucky. No matter how skinny I am (and I'm not right now), my calves have always been too big for calf-, knee-, or thigh-high boots.

Quote Originally Posted by cinny~lou View Post
    These are totally worth whatever you paid for them. If I was presented with shoes like that, I'd think about giving golf a try!
    I ordered my clubs on the same day. They're supposed to come today and the shoes tomorrow. I'm really trying to pretend like I don't wish it was the other way around. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about the clubs and the actual sport yadda yadda. But... I bought the most awesome skirts and polos and I can't wait to try it all on together. THEN I can start thinking about improving my swing. My BF is my instructor and I think he suspects my hierarchy but hey... he knew what he was getting into.

Kari- fate is fate. Don't fight it. And are those PEEP TOE mjs? mah heart jus' flutters.

Tomorrow is another day cinny~lou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kristen View Post
    I ordered my clubs on the same day. They're supposed to come today and the shoes tomorrow. I'm really trying to pretend like I don't wish it was the other way around. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about the clubs and the actual sport yadda yadda. But... I bought the most awesome skirts and polos and I can't wait to try it all on together. THEN I can start thinking about improving my swing. My BF is my instructor and I think he suspects my hierarchy but hey... he knew what he was getting into.
    Do you remember that credit card commercial that showed a woman who starts golfing, hits a hole in one, and charges every amazing golf accessory known to (wo)man? Argyle sweaters, a hot pink monogrammed bag, cute shoes...I told my then-husband that if I ever started golfing, that would be my progression. Accessories first. Sport later.

and it sounds like all our lives Kari's Avatar

Kari- fate is fate. Don't fight it. And are those PEEP TOE mjs? mah heart jus' flutters.
    Yes ma'am! Platinum colored peep toe Mary Janes on ridiculous sale. I won the shoe lotto.

Quote Originally Posted by cinny~lou View Post
    Do you remember that credit card commercial that showed a woman who starts golfing, hits a hole in one, and charges every amazing golf accessory known to (wo)man? Argyle sweaters, a hot pink monogrammed bag, cute shoes...I told my then-husband that if I ever started golfing, that would be my progression. Accessories first. Sport later.
    HAHA! I never saw that but I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one... and that I'm a marketing cliche . This is the best/worst sport imaginable. Now it's time for bag, glove, hat, club heads, balls, MORE skirts, and probably a bunch of stuff I don't even know about yet. I'm sure pictures will be posted at some point.

waited with a glacier's patience Churumbela's Avatar
    Don't forget the coordinating towel to hook onto your golf bag, K. And also the marker for your ball. (*Knows far too much about golf for someone who would never, ever play*)
    I am the beginning. The end. The one that is many.

^ And the diamond necklace! In the commercial, she bought herself some sparkle!

Ball marker! If I get a nice one, maybe I'll have incentive to not lose it.

diamond necklace: if it's on TV it must be true. I've really got to see this commercial.

I got my bag, and I know it's off topic but it matches the shoes I posted so I'm sticking it in here anyway. Once my credit card recovers from these blows shut up about golf, buy shoes again, and post properly.

Those golf shoes and bag are awesome. My husband started to get me into golfing with him last summer, but we haven't even touched the golf clubs this year. You've inspired me to get back at it, if only so I have an excuse to go shopping!

fulfiller of the mullet prophecy eednic's Avatar
    Hello! I love this thread!

fashion 048.jpg

Shoes by Nana.

authentic hotdog cart vendor Frangipani's Avatar

unfffff I WANT
    Slippin' on my red dress, putting on my make-up

authentic hotdog cart vendor Frangipani's Avatar
    or these without the heel:

Slippin' on my red dress, putting on my make-up

diamond necklace: if it's on TV it must be true. I've really got to see this commercial.
    I've been looking for it and I can't find it anywhere - just a random thumbnail screenshot. It was a MasterCard commercial from 2006 and the actress in it was Alyson Richards.

I'm not gonna lose myself again
    Wow. Those boots are pretty smokin'.

One of my new sandal purchases! I wore them today and they were quite comfy. (Chinese Laundry)