Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: There is everything cute about our shoes (Shoe of the Day!)

and it sounds like all our lives Kari's Avatar
    Marci, I loooooove those!!

Marci-- those are awesome! I love the gladiator look but with such delicate little straps.

Thanks ladies! DSW has some really good deals right now (that's where I got them.)

Find a way to get in the way. MTC's Avatar
    I finally have a job again (only took a year!) so that means shoe buying will begin again. Maybe not right away, but soon!
    And the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
    And we'll live a long life

Quote Originally Posted by marci View Post
    Thanks ladies! DSW has some really good deals right now (that's where I got them.)
    I love DSW and have found some great deals there! We don't have one here, but there's one in Atlanta and I check it out every time I'm there.

Only knows desire. Perky Compson's Avatar
    I found a pair of darling leather calf-length chunk heels at a thrift store yesterday for $5! I'm in love. I've wanted a nice pair of brown boots for ages.

Jeans pulled up to show them off.

I'm not quiet...I'm plotting. Abi's Avatar
    Love the detailing and chunky heel!

Tomorrow is another day cinny~lou's Avatar
    ^ Those are leather and from a thrift store? WOW. Nice!

Oy With The Poodles Already!
    okay...someone needs to shoot me and or point me in the direction of some nice, comfy walking sandals...

because I have looked all summer and the only thing I can find in my price range that is even slightly cute enough to wear in public are these. I'm so ashamed I don't even want to show the picture! help!

Tomorrow is another day cinny~lou's Avatar
    ^ I don't think those are so bad. Really. The pink or purple ones would be pushing it, but the black or navy is okay. I think they're on par with any other walking/hiking sandal I've ever seen. If you want something that's less 'athletic' looking, have you seen these? I've never worn them, but my mother has a couple of pairs and she likes them. They seem to be about the same price as the ones you posted.

and it sounds like all our lives Kari's Avatar
    ^ I agree. The pink/purple make them look too...er...Croc-y. But the black or navy just make them look like a walking sandal.

I like these from the page cinny~lou posted. They're a little more elegant looking. Croc footwear in general tends to be a little overclunky.

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    ^ I agree. The pink/purple make them look too...er...Croc-y. But the black or navy just make them look like a walking sandal.

I like these from the page cinny~lou posted. They're a little more elegant looking. Croc footwear in general tends to be a little overclunky.
    I've bought 3-4 pair of Earth shoes over the years and they are the most comfortable sandals I've ever worn. Great for summer!

Oy With The Poodles Already!
    Thank you for that recommendatin cinny-lou! Those sandals are exactly the kinds of sandals I've been looking for all summer! I especially like the Belinda and the Willow. I'm going to have to look at those a bit closer.

Perky-

Those boots are FANTASTIC! I absolutely love all the details, how it looks like pieces of leather cleverly wrapped. I'd roll up the jeans all the time just to show them off in their entirety.

Just out of curiosity, who made them?

Only knows desire. Perky Compson's Avatar
    Thanks! Lower East Side, it looks like. I was just lucky while bargain-hunting at Amvets, but I'm totally looking for excuses to wear them with cute dresses and skirts.