Thread: Spikey's gaming giveaway thread 2015 - there be free stuff in here.

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar

Spikey's gaming giveaway thread 2015 - there be free stuff in here.

****CLOSED****

Cleaned out my closets and want to give stuff away to you people for free. Usually I do these things in other communities, but given the quality of it this year, I thought maybe some of you guys n gals would actually be interested. Just post a reaction within two weeks in this thread or PM before I take it to the more obvious places to give away.

Splatoon - WiiU Game, sealed & shrinkwrapped

*Gone*

The Resistance - Hostile Intent & Hidden Agenda expansion, Kickstarter Edition

Ever after "Avalon" started topping the Party Game hitlists, The Resistance players felt left out. After all, Avalon was based on the Resistance, but introduced interesting new mechanics. This expansion corrects that limitation. This set contains many, many other modular expansions as well.

Catan - Santa Claus expansion

*gone*

Domion - Carcassonne expansion

german version of the "Walled village" expansion for Dominion. Offered this once to a fellow Unfie, but then found out it was in German. Wout has the prior right to still claim this, as I don't remember ever sending him one.

Alhambra - the Magical Buildings expansion

A few new buildings that can be layed out in any direction, unlike the regular tiles in the game.

Ticket to Ride Europe - Orient Express mini expansion

*gone*

Castles of Burgundy - The Lust Gardens expansion

A new type of building is introduced, and it is lusty.

Orléans - Mini expansion

I don't know what it is supposed to do, as the rules won't be posted online until December.

Roccoco - Holiday dresses expansion

Rules will not be posted somewhere in December.

Splendor - New noble

Not the prettiest of faces, but still, an exlusive promotional item.

Abyss - Key token expansion

This was to introduce secret keys, but due to a design error, you can distinguish them from the other tokens in the game by the mirrored artwork on the back. Still, it is exclusive.

El Gauchos - Moo moo tiles

Rules for this will be posted online in December.

Colt Express - Christmas stopcard expansion

A stopcard with a Christmas theme.

Fields of Arle - Mini expansion

Just a bunch of new buildings and a new carriage.

Glass Roads - Mini expansion

A few new buildings.

Wizards - Z-rank Xmas cards expansion

The rules for it won't be posted until December.

Isle of Skye - Mini expansion

Two new tiles.

Zooloretto - Skunk expansion

It be a skunk. What else can i say?

Las Vegas - Slot machine expansion

Rules won't be posted until December.

Marvel Dice Masters - Hawkeye promo (German)

An extra card. Big whoop.

Viva java - Mini expansion

Some extra tokens with what you can do wrong. In German. Aber bitte, mit Sahne!!

Looney Quest

Some extra looney tokens. With Christmas theme. Rules will be available in December.

"Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

- Addendum

Bonanza - Bean Market Expansion

Drum Roll - Dragon Dancers Expansion

Coup - Some extra cards

Brief Case - Boardgame Factory Expansion

this is a nice thing to do, Spikey!

I wouldn't mind the Ticket to Ride expansion. (That's the only game I have from your list, heh.)

Yay so you DID buy it after all huh? Watch out, the Orient Express is heading your way, full power.

Yep along with Arkham Horror, Pandemic (as my partner is a biology nerd,) Shadows over Camelot and Smallworld.

We don't play very often as the only person we can find to play with us is my partner's brother. Three people is an odd chemistry, and usually ends up with two people battling it out (usually my partner and his brother) and the other sweeping the board for a victory.

Ah, so how do you like Arkham?? Never played it I think. Pandemic and Shadows are co-op classic, but Smallworld....yeah that is one of my fav games ever.

Arkham is frustrating, as when you (often) lose it can be a bit YES BUT WHY. For a start it takes about 2-3 hours even on easy mode, but if like D&D campaigns you'll be okay with that. The frustrating comes from the game fucking you over with RNG, especially when you're so close. It's not a game you can beat easily, that's for sure. It's also a co op, but IIRC like Shadows it has a "can and will fuck up the group" player if you pick that playing mode by chance. We picked co-op as my partner and his bro have a long standing Smash Bros feud still, and oh god the competition. My siblings are 12 and 6 years older then me respectively, so I never had that kind of sib rivalry at all.

Smallworld is my favourite mostly due to the fun race combos, like dragonriding dwarves or passive giants. So much fun!

Shadows, best not attempted with a possible traitor if you're only 3 people; the game is hard enough as it is with so few.

Smallworld is typically a game I play with my drinking buddies before we go out on the town. We always throw everything together (I mean EVERYTHING ever released except for Realms). When it becomes apparent that I can't win anymore, I always select a fun race and take asanine revenge actions upon the one person that bothered me the most. Like gifting them with infernal -1 snow globes.

"Eternal winter upon you!!"

That's it folks . Will send out the stuff this week.