Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Setlist and Reviews for Basel, Switzerland 06/11/2015

London '99 is truly one of the best boots of all time.
    chillin in kyoto grand with my man Skrill

Oh god, suddenly it's 2009 all over again. She's been killing it 90% since 2011 but this is not good. She's either slightly sick, nervous or both. The mixing is an issue as well making her voice sound so terribly dry.

Quote Originally Posted by MrQuin View Post
    She's either slightly sick, nervous or both. The mixing is an issue as well making her voice sound so terribly dry.
    I imagine she's pretty exhausted. UG tour was the first tour since 2011 - there was a 3 year gap, with an album recorded in bits and pieces. She's gone from doing UG and the tour to recording and producing TLP and promoting it. Girl needs to take longer breaks these days!
    ~just an underwater thing~

Banned
    This broadcast! My friend posted on Facebook and always a huge fanboy of soundboard Tori shows; add another to the growing pile. What gets me is her voice, it's so expressive and has been since the well a little bit during NOH but very much started with Parasol/Datura Bridge on the UG tour. It didn't make the album but the live shows are where we flock - she lost nothing in the power. The Waitress being best example obvious but she's having a blast with that song these days and doesn't have to be angry to still give it umph, she was more giddy singing it.

Highlights - Floating City (gem of YKTR), Graveyard, Cruel mash-up (this was spectacular and glad I finally heard this in quality) and the best Talula since 2001.

Lowpoint - China but that goes with any set lists, added improv could not save this Beekeeper cut of the 90's.

Also I was totally not here for anything The Light Princess related; would not even consider going if it toured and the two songs we got from her. The Darkest Hour is nice but *shrugs*. Need new LP.