Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Tour Dates

Seeing her in Austin!!!
    My face screams without an emotion

Quote Originally Posted by Andyland View Post
    Looks like the Richmond venue holds 1500, and the Brooklyn venue holds 1800, if that makes any difference

NYC has so many more people than Richmond though. I guess Brooklyn is my only choice since I missed the chance to buy tickets for Richmond last Friday. The Brooklyn tickets go on sale this Friday and hopefully I can get some.

The venue she is playing at Brooklyn Steel is a brand new venue in East Williamsburg. It sounds really cool. It's just a short walk from where my friend lives. So I think going there will be better than going to Richmond, where I've only been to once and am not too familiar with. (I was only in Richmond once for a work conference and all I saw of it was the hotel.)

Her concerts used to be hard to get tickets too. But I guess since she hasn't been here in awhile, there isn't the interest there once was in her, as there was around the time of Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea.

Going to San Francisco show in May!

The ticket presale was messed up. I could only buy one ticket. A friend says he could buy 4, but then couldn't get past the captcha. It took me 3 tries. I had no options for seats, GA only. My friend had seat options. I had an option for a "VIP California Room" and I went for it. I don't know what it is. Lounge area? Green room access? My ticket says "GA3 Seat 146," But no seating chart shows it.
    Still, PJ in May!

Quote Originally Posted by Rum 509 View Post
    Going to San Francisco show in May!

The ticket presale was messed up. I could only buy one ticket. A friend says he could buy 4, but then couldn't get past the captcha. It took me 3 tries. I had no options for seats, GA only. My friend had seat options. I had an option for a "VIP California Room" and I went for it. I don't know what it is. Lounge area? Green room access? My ticket says "GA3 Seat 146," But no seating chart shows it.
    Still, PJ in May!
    Interesting. I had no problem getting 2 tickets with the presale password, but I specified GA. I've been seated in the rafters at the Masonic and felt a little too removed from the show. I think I'm just going to get to the venue early and hold out for a good standing spot. I saw the "VIP California Room" option as well, curious what that entails!
    My photo blog: polaroidsf

I sent an email and got a response, and did a little more research, it looks like I may get a comfy seat just behind the main floor, although I may be able to get up and approach the stage if I want to. Other than that, I'm not sure. The email told me what Live Nation VIP is like at the Shoreline, not much help. Also, my VIP says 7:30 instead of 8:30, so maybe I get to go in early? Whatever, it'll be fun to find out.

Google found the presale code for SF yesterday: TURNTABLE for livenation, COVERT for LN mobile app.

Livenation mobile app for android crashed multiple times. Then couldn't get past a capcha screen. Chrome web browser on a PC to livenation got in and eventually got 2 tickets. Tried for better sections, but I must've run afoul of their robot detection since it threw me out and I had to go on a different PC.

Paid $5 to this site to see what presale code it would offer:
    http://www.tmpresale.com/

but it was the same as google found on a free site.

Yeah, I got tickets to see her in Brooklyn!!

No issues and no problems with the order!

It's a General Admission venue. So excited!

(I'm surprised people are talking about seats here. I would think a rock oriented artist like PJ would always have GA shows, not seated ones. Almost all alternative rock/indie shows I have been to are that way.)

It went onsale at noon instead of the usual 10 a.m, which was great as I'm on my lunch hour then and noone to disturb me in my ordering process!
    Last edited by Glindathegood; 12-16-2016 at 05:15 PM.

How did I miss this?

There are just a few obstructed views left in Toronto - so I guess I'm not going
    Robbing the muse...

May 10, Riverside CA added. Presale starts at 10 AM tomorrow. Password is SUPERSTAR according to the venue's Instagram.

http://concerts.livenation.com/event/0B00522C01085524

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPnermPDpLd/
    Last edited by DrDark; 01-25-2017 at 08:22 AM. Reason: revised for password

2nd Montreal show added on April 14 according to this:
    http://badfeelingmag.com/2017/01/25/...e-this-friday/

Not on the official site yet though, http://pjharvey.net/live/

Maybe change the thread title to 2017 Tour Dates (or start a new thread for 2017)?
    Last edited by DrDark; 01-25-2017 at 11:28 PM.

Why is this happening to me? beanstew's Avatar
    Headlining the Green Man Festival in Wales. Just announced today!

I booked an early-bird ticket before I knew the line-up so am very happy with this!
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar
    July 19 - NYC Central Park SummerStage

http://www.cityparksfoundation.org/event/pj-harvey/
    Last edited by halo eighteen; 01-30-2017 at 07:19 PM.

She's also playing at Wolf Trap near DC in July! I'm going to see her in NYC in April but I think I will go to that one too.

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar
    7/15 - Chicago, IL - Pitchfork Music Festival

Getting anxious for the NYC show next week.

Any idea what this setlist will be like? I have an inkling it will be more of the past tour, but considering she's already done that in NY I'm hoping for something more varied. Love the new album, but would love a wider spectrum of material.

Any guesses?