Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Avalon #03. Merlin/Assassin, Percy/Morgana, Lady of the Lake.

Nups! I knew I was loyal, so didn't want the mission to go ahead as it was too high a number of people I didn't know the standing of if I wasn't there to help a win.

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    The alignment of JustOwls has been passed to Regina Phalange.

Discussion may continue, but formal play will not until Regina has posted to this thread at least once.
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

Fullofwish, JayPeaches, RG:

One of you is a spy. I know I am on the side of good, but I wasn't on the last mission and LOW AND BEHOLD it was a success. Which is odd, as there's three loyal to Camelot, not four, which means a spy (ie one of you three) is misdirecting.

(BTW Spy, holy shit you have balls the size of melons for that stunt.)

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar

she might not be so bold fullofwish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soignee View Post
    Fullofwish, JayPeaches, RG:

One of you is a spy. I know I am on the side of good, but I wasn't on the last mission and LOW AND BEHOLD it was a success. Which is odd, as there's three loyal to Camelot, not four, which means a spy (ie one of you three) is misdirecting.

(BTW Spy, holy shit you have balls the size of melons for that stunt.)
    OK, after freaking out about how the fuck us good guys are supposed to win the next mission if there are three of us and the mission requires four, I actually read the first couple of posts and there are four loyals

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    There are four loyals in this game. Merlin knows who the spies are, but if he is pointed out correctly by the spies in the end, the game will still be lost for the loyals. Percival knows who Merlin and Morgana are, but not who is who. Two other loyals know nothing about the others whatsoever.

There are two spies in this game. Morgana appears to Percival as one of the options for Merlin. The Assassin has the final say in an Assassination phase. The spies know each other!

If we lucked out by selecting and identifying three loyals in the first two missions, that's pretty epic. I don't plan on approving any mission of four that doesn't include me, fullofwish, and RG. Which might be stupid, but it's really hard to imagine a scenario where a spy would succeed two missions in a row.

looking for a little hope just owls's Avatar
    Once again, I have no idea what the hell is going on or who to trust. I thought there were 3 spies for some reason, too.

Sorry! My inbox was full again, having some serious message management problems due to these games; never been this popular! .

Ill have to pause the game some more to give you an oppurtunity to re-fire the questions that bounced.

Therre are four loyals in this game. Merlin knows who the spies are, but if he is pointed out correctly by the spies in the end, the game will still be lost for the loyals. Percival knows who Merlin and Morgana are, but not who is who. Two other loyals know nothing about the others whatsoever.

I thought there was three loyals only, due to less people. I'm sorry guys :/ I cannot read. I am loyal, but an idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by JayPeaches View Post
    it's really hard to imagine a scenario where a spy would succeed two missions in a row.
    Oh wait, I did that very thing two games ago. I think. When I knew justowls was also a spy but didn't know if she would fail the mission or not so I succeeded it in hopes that she would (and she did).

So...maybe RG and justowls are BOTH spies and they both succeeded the mission in hopes the other would fail it.

GAHHHHHH I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING.

I am most definitely not a spy. I'm a bit freaked out how many missions we've already gone through unscathed, but when my turn comes around, if we don't get our third succeeded mission, I will be legitimately surprised. UNLESS of course someone punks on me. Please don't punk on me
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

Ive been a terrible host, game will continue soon.

she might not be so bold fullofwish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPeaches View Post
    Oh wait, I did that very thing two games ago. I think. When I knew justowls was also a spy but didn't know if she would fail the mission or not so I succeeded it in hopes that she would (and she did).

So...maybe RG and justowls are BOTH spies and they both succeeded the mission in hopes the other would fail it.

GAHHHHHH I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING.
    I assume you mean maybe RG and I are the spies (not justowls - she hasn't been on a mission yet).

I am not a spy and after two rounds together, I trust RG at this point. Everyone else I'm at least a *little* suspicious of. We haven't heard anything from the LoL either.

looking for a little hope just owls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fullofwish View Post
    I assume you mean maybe RG and I are the spies (not justowls - she hasn't been on a mission yet).

I am not a spy and after two rounds together, I trust RG at this point. Everyone else I'm at least a *little* suspicious of. We haven't heard anything from the LoL either.

I blame the pollen. I can't feel my face!