Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Native Invader Tour Dates

By the methane lakes Bloody Grace's Avatar
    I was complaining that she's doing only 1 italian show and that I didn't intend to go if she was solo and stuff, and now I have bought my tickets for the Milan show. Tbh, the fact that I have a wedding to attend in Milan the day before was a major factor. I usually don't buy tickets this early, but a friend of mine was at my place buying her tickets so I said whatever, let's sit next to eachother at least. If I meet her I swear I'm going to ask her Welcome to England.
    My website! LOOK, ART!1
    A certain darkness is needed to see the stars - Under a warm tuscan sun

Is that your favorite Tori song or something?

I'm not really on any other Tori forum, and i don't have facebook etc, so if anyone could help me out by asking around on any sites they go on if anyone needs a good spare, please help! Thanks! I can't really afford to be left with this unsold as i have to pay my friend for the arena floor seat they're letting me use. I'm a new mum, i'm skint!

Quote Originally Posted by just me View Post
    Just the read the albert hall twitter saying NO ID REQUIRED FOR TORI AMOS SHOW!

https://twitter.com/RoyalAlbertHall/...93367761850369

So after all that stressing, i don't actrually need photo ID!

And, i can sell my original ticket without any worry, so, if anyone still wants a stalls G ticket for the £68 i paid, let me know.

A friend of mine is sat 2 seats away and might still be selling their's (i'd have to check with them) so if you did want 2 (but don't mind being a few seats away from each other!) then there's that option too.

BUT YAY TO NO ID! I don't have to stress and get a passport etc (though yes, i should get round to it eventually!)

By the methane lakes Bloody Grace's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toriMODE View Post
    Is that your favorite Tori song or something?
    Nope. My favourite song is Spark, choirgirl in general. But WTE is a song that imho turns off lovely solo piano, and I'd love if she played nicer stuff from AATS than Ophelia, which I got in Rome 2014 and I dearly hated it. I really hate Ophelia.
    My website! LOOK, ART!1
    A certain darkness is needed to see the stars - Under a warm tuscan sun

Well guess what Mimi, WE DID. Octopussy's Avatar
    "Play something from AATS!!"

Tori: *plays Ophelia followed by Mary Jane*

Audience:

Tori: *Maybe California as encore*

Audience: *leaves*

From one mother....
    To the...
    Other????!?!?!?!

*mass exodus*
    I'm gonna heal myself from your religion.

Quote Originally Posted by just me View Post
    I'm not really on any other Tori forum, and i don't have facebook etc, so if anyone could help me out by asking around on any sites they go on if anyone needs a good spare, please help! Thanks! I can't really afford to be left with this unsold as i have to pay my friend for the arena floor seat they're letting me use. I'm a new mum, i'm skint!

Anyone?!!

'If you existed, I'd divorce you.' spyk_'s Avatar
    I'd love to go to the Albert Hall gig but £68 is too far out of my budget I'm afraid. If I hear of anyone who wants a ticket I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by spyk_ View Post
    I'd love to go to the Albert Hall gig but £68 is too far out of my budget I'm afraid. If I hear of anyone who wants a ticket I'll let you know.
    ^ Thank you

I'm just so out of the loop - as in i dont use facebook and things, so my chat with Tori fans is pretty much limited to this forum!!

For your to do list:

1. Acquire a Passport
    2. Acquire a Facebook Account
    3. Join Tori groups

Quote Originally Posted by toriMODE View Post
    For your to do list:

1. Acquire a Passport
    2. Acquire a Facebook Account
    3. Join Tori groups
    haha well yeah... but my to do list is full up with being a mum to a 7 month old little boy, and he's not been well, he has physio i have to do 4 times a day, and other probs, so facebook can whistle! I feel guilty enough even going to the gig, but my partner says i need to go and have a break. And hey, i don't need a passport (for now!) as you don't need ID for Tori, so a win win!

^ wow! You are amazing and a great mom! Enjoy the concert - you definitely deserve it!

Is there a friend or extended family member that might be interested - perhaps for half price...
    Robbing the muse...

Quote Originally Posted by Beelust View Post
    ^ wow! You are amazing and a great mom! Enjoy the concert - you definitely deserve it!

Is there a friend or extended family member that might be interested - perhaps for half price...

Aww thanks

And no, no one i know would want it - my small group of Tori friends i'm in touch with (ie 2 people!) already have tix, my partner would normally go to Tori with me, but he will be staying at home to look after our son. And the rest of my family don't like Tori (boooo-hiss!)

I know there's time yet, i just could do with selling my own ticket if i'm to buy the one my friend has on the floor. Sorry for me going on! I don't mean to, i know it's not the end of the world if i can't sell my own, i'd either have to sit in it and not buy the floor seat off my friend, or just soak up losing the money - but babies cost a lot as you know!

I'll shut up about it now Just that if anyone does know anyone interested, pls point them in my direction, cheers.

'If you existed, I'd divorce you.' spyk_'s Avatar
    I wouldn't usually suggest using them because I don't think their business models are very ethical but have you thought about a second-hand seller like ViaGoGo or StubHub? If the gig is sold out then people will probably be looking on those sites for tickets, and as long as you sell the ticket for face value then you won't be ripping anyone off.

US tour dates, please!!