Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: 2017 Native Invader Tour Dates [July 10 Update]

Yeah, it was a good combination of the right time in September, a Saturday show and a town that seems like a lovely weekend destination.

See now I'm tempted. Not brought anything due to location, but now I'm thinking "maybe."

I was really bummed about missing the 2014 tour because I was recovering from surgery at the time. It was torture reading all the raves and watching all the amazing videos while I was stuck at home. I thought 2017 was going to be a repeat so I'm very pleased.

Tori is going to perform live in Polish radio next Thursday (August 24th)
    Link (but the site is Polish) https://media2.pl/media/144061-Specj...ej-Trojce.html

Has anyone been to Massey Hall in Toronto? I was looking at tickets and I'm not sure where would be best to sit. I'll be going alone so I have a lot of flexibility in where I sit.

I haven't been to a Tori show since 2003 (!!!) and I've never been to that venue. Advice appreciated

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nora View Post
    Has anyone been to Massey Hall in Toronto? I was looking at tickets and I'm not sure where would be best to sit. I'll be going alone so I have a lot of flexibility in where I sit.

I haven't been to a Tori show since 2003 (!!!) and I've never been to that venue. Advice appreciated
    I can tell you it's a very old venue and the seats are original. So they are rather noisy and uncomfortable, and I'm told the gallery is a bit STEEP and scary lol. Balcony seats wrap around pretty far, and there's some sight line issues on the floor with columns, too. Just be mindful of those on the chart, and you should be okay. In general, it feels like a very intimate place to see a performance. RCF and LCF are obvious sections to aim for.

My only show each tour is Massey Hall. I always get seats in RCB (Right Centre Balcony) because the chairs are padded and comfy (the gallery is not) and I feel like I can see more from the balcony rather than on the floor. I like watching Tori from above I guess. And the right centre lets me see her face/singing and her hand work on the piano / keyboards. No real bad seats though on the balcony - just mind the poles on the floor pan as Halo mentioned.
    Robbing the muse...

Thanks to you both!