Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Play by forum; Flashpoint #01. Session-thread.

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    Note; I've added everyone's available actions under a spoiler button in the last update for easier reference; I will keep on posting them with every update, so that you all will be able to quickly see what you can do.
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

Where I am on the board I can't do much but open a door and move, really. Would it be best I move?

Well, there is a POI marker very near you in C6; it might be a victim that you can carry, or treat and lead outside to the ambulance parking spot. Also, the victim in H7 is most easily reached from that same door (without destroying walls). That one needs to go a long way if we want to use the doors to get it outside; it would really benefit from your "treat" action.

EDIT; the outer doors by the way are already open, you can freely pass through those.

ah okay, is there a way of revealing the marker?

Quote Originally Posted by soignee View Post
    ah okay, is there a way of revealing the marker?
    JUST read sorry I am hurrdurr. Regina if you start with me and flip the ? we can see if it's a victim and I can get em out!

Regina can flip m from anywhere on the board!

You yourself can flip m if you step into its space.

I got enough turns to move and flip then! (if I start another fire I am very sorry you guys)

Flipping a POI costs no AP, it is free! So you could even treat (1AP) and lead (1AP), or carry (2AP), or save up or whatever.

@Regina, no matter where you start, perhaps you could try and "identify" that unreachable marker in H7, cuz if that Hazmat next to it explodes, it will die.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Ok I'll start in d7 too and follow others' leads and I'll flip H7.

Great. Now only JayPeaches and RG need to select a starting space and we're good to go!
    (We can however still switch around depending on where they want to place themselves).

Game Status; Preparation Phase
    Almost done. JayPeaches and RG need to select a starting space.

POI "?"pool; 10 Victims left, 5 False Alarms left.
    Victims died; 0
    Victims saved; 0
    Damage markers left; 23

Seating order / Colours / Roles / Action Point allowance*;

1. soignee; Paramedic

Actions available to you;

2. Spikey; CAFS Firefighter

3. JayPeaches; Hazmat Technician

4. RG ; Fire Captain

5. Regina Phalange; Imaging Technician

* Green actions can be used for any action available to you, and can be saved up for your next turn if they remain unused. Black actions are specific actions belonging to a role, and can never be saved up.

Oh my god I'm so confused! *reading rules again*

I have no idea where to start. If I start on E7 can I pass the door on my first turn? Or do I have to wait since there are others in front of me?

The door is in D7, if you want to use that one you can start on the same spot as Soignee and Regina. Firefighters may always freely pass each other. Probably the best spot for you too, to try and reach the two southern most hazmats.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    The door is in D7, if you want to use that one you can start on the same spot as Soignee and Regina. Firefighters may always freely pass each other. Probably the best spot for you too, to try and reach the two southern most hazmats.
    Okay, let's go with that D7 it is

Okay, nearly ready to start. Robbie, I still need a starting position for you though. Best ones are likely A3 (near most of the fire), J4 (with me) or D7 (with the rest of the gang). Remember, aside from spending AP on your own actions, you have the special ability to move other pawns around during your turn, and even let them open doors.