Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Stranger Things

She has a plan for that. Steve SFM's Avatar
    No such luck. My guess is 2021, and that may be the last season. The Duffers originally planned to only do four, but they now say they MAY do five. No more. I’m down with that.

No America without Erica. Yeah, she was great, too. It was all about the Scoop Troupe.

Also great this season: Max. Sadie Sink was a bit tentative last time out, but they gave her much more to do this time out, and she raised her game accordingly. The BFF/girl power stuff with El was awesome.

I’m exhausted. Tomorrow I’ll do spoiler posts about the ending and about Robin, plus a great anecdote about Winona!
    And it's going to be how do we think government should work and who do we think government should work for?

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    Really enjoyed this as much as the first season. Was hoping to see some more of Will, but there isn't enough space. The cast is so big now and I really enjoy almost every character.

Btw, anyone read the 4-issue comic tie-in last year? It is a nice expansion of the Stranger Things universe, it takes place concurrently with season 1, documenting Will's time in the Upside Down.

(This year there is also a 4-issue comic named SIX that serves as a true prequel, but haven't read it yet).
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve SFM View Post
    No such luck. My guess is 2021, and that may be the last season. The Duffers originally planned to only do four, but they now say they MAY do five. No more. I’m down with that.

No America without Erica. Yeah, she was great, too. It was all about the Scoop Troupe.

Also great this season: Max. Sadie Sink was a bit tentative last time out, but they gave her much more to do this time out, and she raised her game accordingly. The BFF/girl power stuff with El was awesome.

I’m exhausted. Tomorrow I’ll do spoiler posts about the ending and about Robin, plus a great anecdote about Winona!
    Yes!! That was so much fun.
    This was so appropriately released on July 4th. And although right now it’s boiling outside. When the endless, dreary winter comes back I see myself rewatching this season to remember summer and defrost a bit.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

girlfriend, you are so on Octopussy's Avatar
    Do you guys think Finn Wolfhard is starting to look like a young Rowland S Howard?? poor kid

Quote Originally Posted by Steve SFM View Post
    I have to say, she was literally the only part of Season 3 I could do without. She's OK in small doses, but her obnoxious attitude and permanent quips grew stale fast when she was promoted to series regular status.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherNamedErised View Post
    I have to say, she was literally the only part of Season 3 I could do without. She's OK in small doses, but her obnoxious attitude and permanent quips grew stale fast when she was promoted to series regular status.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

I just finished and I am so unwell. oh man.

What a great fucking season. Definitely on par with season 1 and a step up from last season (I was so happy they didn’t include any of that horrible storyline involving Eleven’s sister).

I loved the way they focused so much of this season around the mall because there’s truly nothing more 80s. Eleven and Max’s friendship was also a real highlight. It felt like such a natural progression for those two characters — it really makes sense that they’d be friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Really enjoyed this as much as the first season. Was hoping to see some more of Will, but there isn't enough space. The cast is so big now and I really enjoy almost every character.

Btw, anyone read the 4-issue comic tie-in last year? It is a nice expansion of the Stranger Things universe, it takes place concurrently with season 1, documenting Will's time in the Upside Down...
    (This year there is also a 4-issue comic named SIX that serves as a true prequel, but haven't read it yet).
    I've seen the comics around but haven't read any yet. Do you know if they're in cannon with the show?