Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: STFU, Parents

STFU, Parents

It makes me mad, and sometimes it makes me sad but most of the time it makes me laugh.

I'm addicted to this site.

The latest? Elevators at shopping malls should be for the tank-sized trolleys... oh and wheel chairs too.

That site is pure gold.

I agree. Brilliant. If I wanted to see your a picture of your baby, I would ask. If you want me to compliment your baby, please don't coerce me into doing so; you will not appreciate my response.

oh good, new site. I've been very sad since whythefuckdoyouhaveakid.com went down.

two beavers are better than one! Robin Sparkles's Avatar
    That site was genius, Kristen! I loved STFU Parents but it's just not the same.

OH, I found shitmykidsruined recently and it's terrifying. I know I'm not a mom so I don't really know what it's like but JESUS. My parents raised me pretty well. I would have never even thought to terrorize people's houses like that. How do people think that's OK, much less funny?

Quote Originally Posted by kristen View Post
    OH, I found shitmykidsruined recently and it's terrifying. I know I'm not a mom so I don't really know what it's like but JESUS. My parents raised me pretty well. I would have never even thought to terrorize people's houses like that. How do people think that's OK, much less funny?
    Seriously! Looking at those pictures of kids covered in sharpie, nail polish (wtf?), flour, etc. it makes me think "where the fuck are these people keeping these things? on the floor?!" I mean, I got into stuff when I was a kid but there was NO WAY I would have been able to get my hands on a bottle of nail polish! If you can't supervise your kids while they're handling things like that... put that shit away?!

Why is it that having kids = total loss of all common sense?
    You don't have to do everything all by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalk View Post
    OMG! I just spent more time than I intended on that site. Really, now...it depresses me to think these are the people who have procreated.

I apologize if this has been posted already in the last incarnation of this forum, but I saw it on STFU and I figured it should be here.

http://www.momlogic.com/upload/2010/...e-kids-pop.php

the reichenbach hero fox in socks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Becka View Post
    omg you guys. this is awful. AWFUL.i thought sticky cookie covered fingers on my furniture or walls was the end of all ends. but these things? they confirm i should never be a parent. 1/16 of those things would put me in jail.........

as a parent, shitmykidsruined gives me a heart attack. lucien has a pretty free rein in the house but he's been given strict off limits. bless his cotton socks he's smart enough to listen -l- the WORST he's done is use waterbased lube to "dust" the bedroom and polish daddy's dress shoes.

Lucien!! Put the KY down NOW!!! lol

Shitmykidsruined should probably really be called 'Shit My Kids Ruined Because I Couldn't Be Arsed To Watch Them, Move Things To Places Where They Couldn't Get At Them or Set Boundaries For Behaviour or Access Within My Own House'.

Seriously, some of the wreckage in there was funny and understandable, some was just so egregious that it made me angry.

I have a possible addition to the site: on FB, there's an add for maternity T-shirts in the sidebar. One of them reads: "I grow people! what's YOUR superpower?"

BLECH
    VOMIT
    EW.