Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rupaul's Drag Race All-Stars Season 2

Rupaul's Drag Race All-Stars Season 2

Now that it's only weeks away and we have a trailer I thought we would start a new thread. Some people aren't loving the new format (top 2 lip-synchs with the winner deciding who goes home--I'm assuming the judges will identify a bottom 2 to choose from) but I think it's just the shake up the show needs. Also, it seems every all-star season needs an element of unfairness.

I actually feel bad for the queens that got the shady/villain edit on their season. I think people are gonna send Phi Phi/Roxxy/Tatianna home as soon as possible. I'm totally pulling for Alaska, Alyssa, Detox, and Katya.

I think that is a brilliant twist. Lip sync for your LEGACY!!! The winner chooses from the bottom 2, I assume?

thirst world problems Octopussy's Avatar
    I'm actually looking forward to Phi Phi this time. I know they always say "I've chaaaanged" (Mimi Imlast) but with her, I believe it. She's really built up an eclectic drag routine, and seems much more self aware.

Please send Roxxxy home ASAP, she's still doing her makeup as if she was in the musical Cats and dressing for Braxton Family Values.

Ginger too, for blatantly ripping off Latrice with her boring "southern big girl" schtick, lame gospel song, and her Ursula couture.

But especially send Tatianna home first -- she stayed way too long on season 2, and unfortunately will probably stick around for awhile here too because no one remembers how lame she was (there's a reason we forgot.)
    Last edited by Octopussy; 08-03-2016 at 07:00 AM.

Yah, they better be picking from the bottom two. Can you imagine if they weren't? They would just keep sending home the best queens.
    Living in my own personal Cornwall bubble

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    Trailer isn't working for me.
    "Washing Machiiiiiine" - Kate Bush

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    O o o Thanks! Love the new twist.
    "Washing Machiiiiiine" - Kate Bush

Here's the report I did on Bianca Del Rio's 'Not Today Satan'. Most of it (not ALL of it) is in English. There is a *little* bit of talk about All Stars S2 as well:

The twist will definitely make this an interesting season, but it will also lead to some unfair eliminations. However, considering that this is an All-Stars season and I don't care much for most of the cast, that's ok! The trailer gave me Big Brother vibes, but I'm sure this will be more coherent than that trash. Color me excited!

Only knows desire. Perky Compson's Avatar
    #TEAMGINGER

thirst world problems Octopussy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid Perky View Post
    #TEAMGINGER
    Fuckupouttahere.....

TEAM KATYA....though I don't really care tbh. I stopped caring about the winner on season 8. I'm just here for the lolz.

Alaska, Detox, or Katya could walk away with the crown and I'd be perfectly happy. I'd also like Alyssa to go as far as possible.

That's exactly what makes this season so interesting, because I think Alaska, Katya, Adore, and maybe Detox are the favorites... but knowing that, someone who has less of a chance like Tatiana or Roxxxy could choose to eliminate one of them if they find themselves in the top 2. Or even more dramatic, what if someone like Alaska recognizes her biggest threat as Katya, and then knocks her off? It's anyone's game!

If that's the formula, then all the top queens will be voted off first. But maybe they are picking from the bottom two...

It's got to be just the bottom 2, as that makes the most sense. (Hopefully!) It's brutal, yes, but this is All Stars, they've had a chance before, so this keeps things interesting.