Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Rupaul's Drag Race All-Stars Season 2

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    Read U. Wrote U. is really taking off. Katya performed it here in Louisville at Club Play and it was the best number of the night!
    I love that Katya performs the whole number in this Houston clip and that the audience knows the words to all of it. I also love when they lose their minds during D to the E to the T to the O to the ................. X
    Trixie does a version that is so hilarious but Ive only seen it on Twitter and dont know how to save videos from there.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log done had a child!"

it's not meant to be a strife MikeEP's Avatar
    cool behind the scenes video from Alaska for The T

this really is probably her best yet

It seems that there won't be a Drag Race season 9 after all... Ru wrote on Twitter: "Molly, you don't understand. There may not be another season Drag Race.".
    When he woke up, the dinosaur was still there.

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar
    Surely the season has already been taped by this point? There's been promos already.

worth a million in prizes .chris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waitressboy View Post
    It seems that there won't be a Drag Race season 9 after all... Ru wrote on Twitter: "Molly, you don't understand. There may not be another season Drag Race.".
    He was making a point that living in a Trump world we can easily lose our freedoms and end up in a hostile media environment where Drag Race couldn't exist. He clarified later.

Oh, ok, that's better. I just read the article (can't check Twitter at work) and that clarification was not there.
    When he woke up, the dinosaur was still there.

Season 9 is for sure happening at the very least. They are doing their annoying teases leading up to the cast reveal. This year it's pictures of the contestants in their boy shoes (they only show the shoes and the lower calves). In the words of Bianca, "really, queen?". I think the full cast announcement is coming on Thursday.
    Last edited by RisingPhoenix; 02-01-2017 at 12:06 PM.