Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rupaul's Drag Race All-Stars Season 2

Tatianna is serving it this season, I'm shocked. I didn't think she was anything special on season 2. And holy shit, she was never this GORGEOUS as a man before!!

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    I always thought she was very pretty. But I didn't expect all that. You go, Tatiana!
    My top 3 favs are Alaska (OF COURSE) , Alyssa and the Minj. I love Katya to death and her shopping spree with Willam (youtube).. when they covered each other with peanut butter and jelly at a buss stop, literally had me crying it was so funny, but I always go hard for the big girls who can actually win.

But going back to my #1 fav. She probably should have won her season, but she had so much going against her. Her partner won the season before. She was part of Rolaskatox and that was never going to stand her in good stead.
    But she never had to lip sync for her life and now that she isn't weighted down with the baggage.. hopefully she can fly through this.
    Last edited by Volta; 08-29-2016 at 02:29 AM.
    But will you find me if Neil makes me a tree? - Tori.
    Heck yea I will, grrrl. You go be that tree, henny!

Katya's Total Rucall is interesting. They edited out lots as usual, including a mini-challenge that Alaska won. Wish they'd shown Katya in her Russian tracksuit.

Michelle's beat-up of Adore seemed aimed at producing drama more than imparting a useful critique. Not sure what she wants from Adore - fully embrace her idea of drag, do a polished version of messy, cinch and sparkle with all spirit gone except a sneer? Alaska's messy drag didn't bother Michelle. Does she want Adore to play more of a character?

Hoping Phi Phi displays interesting looks like her instagram, because she was a bit conventional in this episode.

Did Alaska and Adore get their lips done the day before filming?! Plan ahead, queens.

^ that hurts my eyes. Whoever did that needs to calm down with the Photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by hesterk View Post
    Katya's Total Rucall is interesting. They edited out lots as usual, including a mini-challenge that Alaska won. Wish they'd shown Katya in her Russian tracksuit.

Michelle's beat-up of Adore seemed aimed at producing drama more than imparting a useful critique. Not sure what she wants from Adore - fully embrace her idea of drag, do a polished version of messy, cinch and sparkle with all spirit gone except a sneer? Alaska's messy drag didn't bother Michelle. Does she want Adore to play more of a character?

Hoping Phi Phi displays interesting looks like her instagram, because she was a bit conventional in this episode.

Did Alaska and Adore get their lips done the day before filming?! Plan ahead, queens.
    It showed the mini challenge Alaska won, it was the reading challenge.
    My face screams without an emotion

condemned to wires and hammers ebby's Avatar
    "these hungry games are happy" made me spit laughing. I love Katya so fucking much.

Quote Originally Posted by Octopussy View Post
    ^ that hurts my eyes. Whoever did that needs to calm down with the Photoshop.
    What are you talking about? That happened yesterday at the VMA's.

Lol, it was late and I was tired? The first pic looked very touched-up though.

It took me a while to figure out the VMA queens are (almost) all dressed as past VMA attendees and performers. In case anyone is similarly slow, CoCo - Lil' Kim, Alyssa - denim Britney, Roxxxy - Kim Kardashian, PhiPhi - meat dress Gaga, Ginger Minj - Like a Virgin Madonna, Katya and Detox - their lovely selves?, Tatiana - Aaliyah, Alaska - Slave Britney.

OF COURSE Roxxxy would pick a Kardashian. She's the only one I couldn't place.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    So is Katya's Rucall the Untucked for All Stars?
    But will you find me if Neil makes me a tree? - Tori.
    Heck yea I will, grrrl. You go be that tree, henny!

So based on the preview I think it's safe to say

Yeahhh I've heard that too. "I don't belong here" indeed.