Thread: My Loops Are Cruel, Husband Knows Why: Summer Tour 2015 Best-of Compilation

My Loops Are Cruel, Husband Knows Why: Summer Tour 2015 Best-of Compilation

It's done, it almost ruined my iTunes library thanks to iTunes Match stuff, it's in lossy mp3 format, and it's downloadable here.

Tracklisting:

Couple of notes:
    -Audio quality is mostly pretty good. Not a ton of variation here other than a couple of tracks.
    -Performances are like... Unrepentant Tour lite by and large. Most of it isn't quite as good but there's still some great stuff and of course she did some new stuff this tour too so even if you have the audio from 2014, there's stuff worth your time here too.
    -I put b-sides with respective albums this time. Yolo
    -I kept both Mountain/SW and SW/Mountain because they're totally different. Also the former totally sucks and the latter is actually fairly pretty.
    -No individual show zips this time because they're all out there and easy to find. Zzzz
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

That is the most beautiful playlist title ever.
    They say you were something in those formative years...

Well guess what Mimi, WE DID. Octopussy's Avatar

Listening to it on shuffle now. I need to get one of these for the 2014 tour, too.

WTF is Riot Poof though!!! I don't think I ever heard the new version of this. Is that BACHATA?!? Tori's trying to infiltrate the Reggaeton market, I knew it. Don Omar featured on the next album?

I have a 2014 one pre-Aussie leg up in another thread. Maybe I'll make an updated version. Of all miserable things I'm working on Original Sinsuality & Summer of Sin currently. Spoiler: there are exactly two full shows that weren't officially released that I would listen to again and one of them was a festival set (I've only gone through OS though, not Summer). gg, T.

PS: I actually kinda liked Riot Poof from '14/15. Then she reused the same piano and loop arrangement down to the very riff for The Lion Sleeps Tonight and Pirates and I threw up.
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.